Eighty-four

"Why on Earth is my Life also a novel?" I could feel my eyebrows knit in frustration.

What kind of situation is this?? My Life? All the shit I went through? All of that fucking bloody mess was a novel?!

...Well, I presume that my life is too eventful to even be normal but that's beyond the point. Who the fuck is the author? I would want to have a nice chat with them.

I took out my laptop and searched for the title of the book Caius mentioned. I immediately saw it but why was it written back in 2022? 

That is two hundred years before I was actually born. 

"R..Rheanna Hannelore?" This is the author?? 

..She's the same author of My Pleasure, the novel name of Caius' world. 

The weird thing about her is that there's nothing about her anywhere. Not a biography, not a publishing location, nothing. It was almost as if, her books were just anonymously published. I tried tracking the author down back then for making such a stupid novel but just like mine, My Pleasure was also published in 2022.

Why would her works be in both worlds? It doesn't make sense. Why am I seeing Valentina in my body in the first place??

I couldn't continue thinking about the situation as my phone started ringing. It was the Doctor Cathleen Murphy.

"Miss Keller, I am most delighted to tell you that the HI-DNA is a success. We have gotten the advanced approval and it has now been made and multiple high-distinguished hospitals have purchased the HI-DNA." She spoke, cheerfully.

"It is as I expected it, good work. Alright, I want you to make sure to not spread it too much to the media but specifically, I want you to send one to one of the main Medical Branches of Halifax Opere Inc."

"No can do, Miss Keller!"

. . .

"Wake up, Harley." I kicked his bed frame repeatedly while browsing through his schedule. I don't have anything to do in Uni today so it was fine for me to do so.

"Ugh, would you stop doing that?!" He yelled.

He rubbed his eyes and when he looked up to meet mine, I shrugged and continued kicking his bed frame.

"I'm giving you two minutes, Harley. If you don't get up then I will not hesitate to pick you up from your bed." I stated.

"Pfft-, you? pick me up? I thought you were smart, Valentina." He scoffed while sinking even more into his bed.

I raised a brow at him as he just challenged me to a duel. 

I therefore accept.

"W-What are you doing?" He stared at me in pure confusion.

With one of my hands at the bottom of his knees and the other by his neck, I scooped him up. 

"Valentina! Let me go! " He yelled at me.

I looked at him and stuck my tongue out in a mocking way. I heard that it was one of the ways to insult someone in a simple manner and based on his reaction, it worked.

"Good Morning my cute sister-...What is happening here? and why am I not part of this?" Milan said as if we betrayed him.

"Milan! Tell Valentina to put me down!" He asked him as he tried to get off from my arms aggressively.

"Hmm...I want it to be my turn next!" He cheerfully proposed.

"You fucking moron!" He cursed.

"Why are you cursing so early in the morning, Harley?" Hunter walked out, seemingly upset by his choice of words.