One Hundred Nine

A/n: Sorry for the late upload, I'm currently sick that I needed to skip school (my exams are today so I'm dying inside since special exams are harder than normal exams 😭) 

-Everline's POV-

I turned to this woman, Julianne. I can remember some parts of our first meeting. She smiled back at me with her thumb up.

"What are you even capable of aside from not dying?" I asked her.

"You'll see~" She chimed.

After a while, their troops finally stood in front of the both of us.

"If you don't want to die, best you leave now." I announced but all I got was snickers back.

"Can I demonstrate to you now?" Julianne smiled, but behind her smile was more sinister than I thought. 

So she wasn't innocent.

"Knock yourself out." I motioned.

She walked in front of me, not alarming the other side as she didn't wear any armor or suit. She raised both of her hands which were clasped in a fist then in a blink of an eye, she slammed her hands on the floor.

It was as if there was a massive earthquake. A crack appeared from where her hand was and it lined straight towards them and the earth split, making them fall beneath it. I looked down and it looked like they fell straight into hell.

"Did I do well, your majesty?" She asked, proudly.

"More than well." 

"Since none of you left earlier, I'll take that as your answer.

-Third Person's POV-

She took out the case Sevan left her. It was two syringes she then shot herself with it. It was so that her Rastadian blood would fully consume her human genes. In doing so, she could fully turn herself to have the body mass, and capability of a Rastadian but at the same time have the benefits of a Manhunter.

The only flaw was after the effects die down, the Rastadian gene in her body would shut down, and leave human genes, making her fully succumb to the virus.

Everline was lifted into the air by the gravity lift at the back of her Cyberotita. She held her Gunlighfte and started going through them all in clusters. She screamed in pain as her body grew abnormally fast to take the form of a Rastadian whilst fighting.

Julianne was getting shot but every time she did, she got more and more annoyed at them. She grabbed one of the dead corpses and used them as her weapon.

Screams and wails of men, fleeing their positions fearing for their life. Everline made sure that none of them died painlessly. Though she did have exceptions.

The reason why she knew that Julianne wasn't lying was that one of the functions of her armor was to detect lies, and malicious intent. She could easily detect which were doing it for the loyalty of their country, hence she gave them an easier death.

King Skalvandoch stared at the screen in front of him, seeing how quickly his men went down one by one like a string of dominos while not a single bullet landed on her.