One Hundred Six

Recap: MSLM 05 are the machines sent to Ivy's world to alter memories as well carry massive data. Acts as an alternative advanced satellite.

...

"What is your purpose in making MX-MSLM? You think I wouldn't know what you've been up to?" My grand-uncle raised.

I knew he'd catch on.

I held the miniature version in my hands and smirked, "Do you know the saying "If they start it, I'll end it."? Well, that's my reason."

"Are you planning on wiping out the memories of everyone here in the Empire?! I will not allow you to step down the throne in this foolish way!" 

"Oh shush, I'm not planning on doing that. I'm not stupid. Instead do me a favor, grandfather. Don't let me know."

-Demetrius' POV-

**3 years and five months since the hospitalization**

"How are we supposed to tell Caius that? In the first place, how did he manage to mark a woman that's not from here???" I argued.

We have refrained from raising this conversation for a month now ever since the dream. 

"Didn't we already agree that we will tell him once we find Valentina?"

They couldn't fight me back. We all know that it'll only hurt Caius more if he finds out that the woman he marked is married to someone else and lives in a whole different fucking dimension.

Fuck, even I am bothered by the fact that she's married. I feel like an asshole for being relieved that her husband can't have sex with her.

I felt a headache forming in my head as I sat on my seat. How could we possibly find Valentina? It's not like we have any leads, that woman has Everline backing her up. Not even Raven could rival the advancement of the equipment they use.

"I need to get to work. Make sure he doesn't notice it." I stated and got up.

I drove myself to my office and continued to work on my case. It helped with alleviating the crazed thoughts in my mind. Divert the attention that clouded me. As I was scrolling through my emails, I received a new one.

I didn't recognize it, and it even used my personal email instead of my work one so I thought it was spam until I noticed the identification service. 

Sent by unknown service. Unidentifiable.

You need my help, and I need yours. Before you ask me why among all eight of you, I chose you because you are the one who knows the law the best. I'll keep this short. Within a three-month time frame, I need you to kill yourself. Not just you but I need all eight of you to die one by one. 

I don't mean literally, just fake your death.

Don't let the media find out, only a certain group of people. Be as convincing as possible or I will never let you get a chance of knowing the truth.

Don't ever mention a word about this during these time frames:

4:00 - 5:45

9:15 - 11:20

15:40 - 16:20

19:55 - 20:45

22:25 - 1:00