Fifteen

I was waiting for Charles to drop me off at the café me and Caius decided to meet up. He told me to go first since his boss told him to do something. 

I already went to my doctor and asked for a higher dosage of the inhibitor

I already went to my doctor and asked for a higher dosage of the inhibitor. She warned me that come 18 it will be hard for me to just use inhibitors since mine was unusually stronger. I'm not sure if it's because I'm an adult on the inside cause in the novel nothing like this ever happened.

Either way, I didn't want to resort to having sex with anyone for now. I do plan on the future but not yet, I'm not ready for it. I can read about it but I can't imagine myself doing it, it makes me nervous somehow.

I can't believe I'm nervous about having sex, -_-

Charles arrived and dropped me off. I decided to wait for Caius before I order so I scrolled on my phone while I waited on him. I sat at the far corner where there is more privacy.

I heard the café doors opened but the scent I picked up was the pheromone of a domineering Alpha so I didn't bother to raise my head.

"H-Hi I'm sorry I'm late." 

"No it's fine, I haven't waited for a long ti..me..Who is he?" I asked pointing at the Alpha beside him.

"H-He's the President in the company I work at..he said he wanted to have some coffee as well so I offered that he could come with me, I hope that's fine." He said while slightly tensing up.

"Of course, it's fine, Good morning Sir." I greeted properly but in return, I received a forced greeting and a scowl.

...What the fuck is this bloke's problem?

"Well then let's order, shall we?" I suggested and picked up the menu

"Ng.." 

I raised my eyes slightly upwards and saw that Caius' face was vaguely turning red. Subtly observing the two of them, I realized that Mr. President over there was playing with Caius. If I remember correctly he was the one I helped during the party.

Also another one of those horny male lead Alpha Superior. His name in general is something I'd never forget since it was my favorite bird. Raven. Last name? Eh, why bother to even remember?