Twenty-nine

"Why? why not me?? I love you guys soo much and yet you choose to reject me?! You guys are fucking stupid! I gave you a chance to be with me and yet you didn't take it but you rather be with a feeble stick-like man?! We are both omegas so what's the difference??? WHY?! Love me! Love ME!" Valentina ranted, blathering and freaking out from anger.

*sound of a gun reloading*

"And I gave you a chance to stop and run away. Let this stupid head of yours realize that not once did we ever ask for you to give us a chance when we never even asked for it. We don't love you, you stupid psycho bitch." Vincenzo said in a low voice.

"See you in hell." Vincenzo smirked then released the trigger

"HOLY SHIT MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST!" I yelled out loud as I woke up.

'How could I fucking forget that Valentina dies in the hands of that American Mafia Don. *sigh* What the fuck did she do again? Oh yeah! She teamed up with their enemy, the German or Russian mafia, I don't fucking know, and then the head of that mafia wants Caius for himself and there was a couple of more bitches. Agh, what a pain in the ass.'

'As long as I don't fuck it up, I'm good. Which reminds me not to push their buttons too much. It's fine to a point though, I ain't giving that much up. Stupid dream making me remember shit.'

Hm..if I recall, even in Caius' past relationships he hasn't been with a woman so I think he's gay. I remember a forum about it too. Mr. Castellan, Mr. Rosenbloom, Claude, and Mr. Neville are too then Mr. Cherith and Sir Raven are bi since they have been in a heterosexual relationship...meh, not much of my business anyway. Not like they'd like me, Pfft- that'd be crazy talk.

I stretched my arms and got up. It has been two weeks since the incident and the school let us have a three-week health break. Tonight, in particular, there will be a Fundraising Party in another branch of Milford Renaissance Hotel and the restaurant staff would be waiting for the party and that means I will be there too.

I walked out of my room and I see Claude sitting in the living room with a cup of coffee in his hand and looking through his laptop.

"You don't have any work today?" He glanced behind and stood up, he then walked near me.

"Good morning, and No. I will be attending a fundraising event later tonight. Why are you awake so early? I told you that you could sleep in today. I already cooked your breakfast, let me heat it up." He placed a hand on the small of my back and led me to the kitchen.

I sat down on the stool by the wet bar. I grabbed an apple and bit into it while I watched on my phone. Claude placed down a plate of chicken with waffles, drizzled with green onions on the chicken and kicky syrup then some fruits on the side.

 Claude placed down a plate of chicken with waffles, drizzled with green onions on the chicken and kicky syrup then some fruits on the side

"Thank you." I said as I placed my phone down. 

While eating he prepared me my coffee, figured out what mix I liked, and kept on making it for me every morning. I never asked him to but he insisted till it became routine.