Thirty-three

-Third Person's POV-

"It was not nice to be here, I hope we don't encounter each other for the rest of the Cruise. Bye." She then picked up her ripped tights and left the room.

They watched her as she closed the door and left. When the two of them were left in the room, Vincenzo was the first one to speak up.

"What are you planning." He glared at Heinrich.

"Me? Planning something? *laughs* Of course not. Don't be so paranoid, old friend. I just wanted to see who my beloved puppy has been interested in lately. That's all~"

" When will that delusional head of yours understand that Caius isn't yours? Can't take the fact he isn't interested? How sad."

"..We'll see, dear brother." Heinrich smirked and Vincenzo's jaw clenched.

.

.

.

Valentina casually walked into the manager's office. Not bother to knock on the door but just barged in and sat down in front of him.

"Sup Weiner face, where am I heading to now? " Though her tone seemed like she was aloof, the way she stared at the manager made him see that she wasn't happy with him at all. It made him anxious, he hasn't encountered an omega that had such an imposing air around them.

"In t-the VIP section rooms at the bar." He said not looking though not making eye contact.

"Got it, see ya later shit head." She got up and grabbed the bowl of candies on his desk then headed to the bar. She opened one of the candies and plopped on in her mouth then placed the bowl at a near table.

While doing her rounds she suddenly bumped into an Alpha, not just any Alpha but Harley and Milan Solace. She moved away and kept her head down but then Milan grabbed her by the shoulder.

"Valentina?" He asked, confused.

Luckily for her, they weren't present at the last part of the Auction which meant that they did;t know that she was about to fake an accent. She was aware of this so she made the most of it.

" Ja? Vem är Valentina? " She faked a Swedish accent.

(Yes? Who is Valentina?)

"Nothing, my brother was just mistaken. What is your name, pretty lady?" He flirted.

Valentina cringed on the inside but swallowed it in.

"I'm sorry but I have to do my rounds, hope you enjoy the rest of your stay." She continued with the accent and hurriedly walked away. This doesn't convince Milan that he follows her.

Milan lost sight of her but he kept it to himself that he wasn't convinced, meanwhile with Valentina she entered a random room. 

-Valentina's POV-

'Well fuck.' I thought to myself.

I am currently looking directly at a group of men, handling illegal drugs and big stashes of money. They were also strapped with firearms which already makes me at a disadvantage. they halted in what they were doing and faced me.