One Hundred Twenty-three

Green. The land before us was vast and beautiful, full of greenery on every side I gazed at. Flowers like daisies, peonies, and dandelions sprouted from the ground, swaying along the grass. 

It was peaceful. 

I turned around in a full circle, feeling a sense of familiarity with the place. My train of thought was interrupted when I felt a familiar pair of hands wrap around my waist.

Turning back, I saw Demetrius with a giant smile on his lips as he landed a soft kiss on the side of my forehead. Another sudden figure prompted from my side and it was Raven. He had motioned to Demetri if he could let him have his turn. 

He too then kissed me on the other side of my forehead. Soon, the rest of them started showing up and coddled me at the center. I was still trying to take hold of the situation when I concluded that this must be a dream because, in reality, I wouldn't let them pamper me this much. I rather them pamper Caius as I coddle him at the same time. 

I made sure they didn't get to get up last night which was why I was confused as to why I was here with all of them all of a sudden. I sighed and sank deeper against them, I quite enjoyed this dream.

I've had a series of these dreams this past few months, years even. It was always about them which was why I enjoyed sleeping. When I slept, I still could see them. The tranquility was fully enveloping me until I heard a few words that gained my attention, "I wished I could always dream like this.." 

Usually, no one talks in my dreams, and no one mentions that this was, in fact, a dream. I sat up and stared at Claude with a questioning look. Before I could ask him the question, Sebastian spoke up first, "How the heck did you know that? " he stared at him as if he had seen a ghost.

"The fuck?" Heinrich cursed at the both of them. I glanced at all of them and then I noticed, they all had consciousness inside the dream. 

"Calm down you nitwits, we're just sharing a dream." I shook my head at their idiocy.

As soon as I said those words, I woke up.

I opened my eyes and held the duvet close to my bare chest and I could hear them wake up with a groan. I got up and went ahead to freshen up before them, I'm sure they would try to talk about the shared dream or how long has it been going. Maybe we've always shared dreams for a while now and just haven't noticed it.

The water trailed down on my body as I washed my body. The door opened and based on his scent, it was my adorable lover. 

"Can I join you?" He poked his head in from the clear glass door, a soft smile displayed on his face. His eyes were still slightly red and the blush we made from last night had slowly disappeared on his lovely cheeks.

I made some room for him and he climbed in and joined me under the shower. I had my back turned against him but I could feel his hands wrap around my waist and his head lean on my shoulder, "You were in my dream last night.." he mumbled, kissing my neck.

I chuckled, ruffling his damp hair, "I know, you all were." He turned to meet my gaze and kissed my lips.

"Does that mean you knew what you were doing all those dreams ago?" He asked in a coy voice. I smirked and rubbed my nose on his while I dropped both my arms on his shoulders, bringing him closer. "That depends, Which one are we talking about?" 

"Something that involves this.."He kneeled on the floor, rubbing my things tenderly before resting his mouth on my slit. He brought one of my legs over to his shoulder to get closer to my opening, and he went to work.