Four

"Valentina! Your parcel has arrived!" Robert shouted from downstairs.

I took the box and opened it, a long black wig.

"Another wig?" He asked confused.

"Mhm.." I nodded my head as I checked the condition. So far I have 5 wigs all in all. I bought them just in case I'd need them.

So far it's been a peaceful month. After I left the café and started working at a famous hotel. I'm surprised they let me part-time for them even though I'm an undergraduate and an Omega.

There are a lot of judgmental fuck heads in this world who thinks lowly of Omegas.

I haven't seen the Red Corps since that day in the café. I'm just glad that I don't have to deal with any nuisance.

"The bus will arrive soon Valerie, are you ready yet? Is there anything you need?" Gertrude asked me.

"Yeah, I am. Nothing in particular, I'm off then." I glanced at them and left. My class starts late today and there is a long test today in Calculus.

The bus arrived as soon as I walked out then when I entered the bus I did the same old routine. For some reason whenever I enter the bus they go quiet, the annoying people who wouldn't mind their own business and would constantly stare at me for God knows why and couples making out at the side.

At first, I wanted to call them jackasses out but then I remembered that I didn't give a shit so I let them be. I am just a normal 17-year-old girl whose soul is actually 24, TA-FUCKING-DA.

A little info about my school is that there aren't any alphas, 90% are betas and 10% are omegas here.

"Valerie!" Anaisha, a friend I made yelled for me.

"Good morning, Annie" I greeted with a tight-lipped smile. She then holds my face and moves it from side to side.

"Smile a little more, Aghhh I can't get over your face! it's beautiful and so clear!" She exaggerated. I don't get it, she acts just like Nagi. I've seen this face in the mirror and I don't see anything special? Neither when I was Everline.

"Where is Pierre?" I asked, looking around.

"Oh, that idiot?  he's sore after his aggressive lovemaking with Kaitlyn and Bruce yesterday so he's staying in." She waved off.

"I'm surprised it was just two." I raised both my brows.

"I know right?" She laughed.

.

.

.

Even after many years, I still hate school. 

*bell rings*

"Come on Val, last period." Annie trudged from her seat.

"You go on first, Mrs. Gardner told me to go to her office before last period," I said as I fixed my bag.

"The Principal? Hm..Ok then~ I'll save you a seat." I thanked her then made my way to her office.

I reached it but I heard voices from the inside. I sat down by the bench right beside the door to wait for whoever it was to finish but then I stood up again and did a U-turn to the clinic. Why? well, my top priority is to keep living this normal life but then why is there a scent of Alpha Pheromones inside that office?

Not only that but also mentions of my name and the word biological and lost? I'm not stupid so I called Robert.

"Yes, Valentina?" Robert asked politely.