Fifty

"Can we get out of this rain first, please?" I sighed.

I looked around and saw some shelter on the side, the structure was similar to a Glorieta but much larger and run down.

I pointed towards it and walked forward first, not without paying attention to my surroundings first. They hesitated but followed along, the air around them was tense and not in a good way. I could pretty much guess why, they don't particularly favor this other old dude.

Imma call him, Aged Olive. Since I suppose his head has some similarities to it.

" I want to get this over with before the plot- *ehem* I mean things go along what that Bloody Bollock plans to do. So listen first to the last recording on this phone. I need to do something for a really quick moment so take that time to get some of this shit sorted out, Will that be fine? "

" Wha- You just got kidnapped and now you want to go and do something?! " Demetrius got up in frustration.

" Alright, then do you suppose I should leave those dead bodies laying around there out in the open? Hm? I thought so. I can handle this myself, it's not like kidnappings are anything new to me. Now, get this childhood problem out of the way and fix that college yadayada whateva you lot did. I'm already talking too much."

I did not take no for an answer. If I get this fixed then that large part of the novel would be resolved and I can find out who that mother fucking bollock is and shove his eyeballs down his throat.

I wasn't lying though, I do plan on ripping his eyes. I have always kept my word, the men in the military I served had first-hand experience of my promises.

While they converse I walked back into the rain but not before Slade wrapped his coat over my hip. I looked at him but he continued and then went back to listening.

I honestly do not like that he did so because not only is it semi-wet, it was heavy. I was very tempted to remove it but I chose not to.

The bodies were placed in one of the abandoned buildings, it was quite hard to drag them there because their clothes added to their weight and they were already pretty fucking heavy.

It seemed like they paused the recording to take some of the information in, I doubt they've been halfway through it but Vincenzo and Heinrich were visibly arguing.

I heard a thumping of footsteps through the rain and I whipped my head towards the direction, he might be far but I can recognize that stupid run anywhere.

"VALENTINA!" Charles yelled from far away, I can see his tears all the way here and he needs to wipe that snot.

I stretched my arms wide, and he came running but nearly slipped towards me. He engulfed me in a hug and raised my body to the air.

" ARE YOU PLANNING ON GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK YOU- YOU-..HMNGGG. " He mumbled incoherent words of worry.

"Don't you worry, you dumbass." I laughed as he hugged me from the waist and he kneeled on the floor as his knees gave out.

"*gasp* Why are you- Where did you get- A-aren't you cold???" He worried over my clothes.

" I am but before I am cold, I am starving. Do we have a booked hotel here or something? I would appreciate it if I can take a shower." I sighed.

"Yes, of course, it's not far from here." He then placed his hand on my upper back while stretching his coat to cover my head.

"Oh, wait a moment." I said and went back to the Glorieta, they were already looking my way though which made it easier.