Fifty-eight

" *sigh* Let me reintroduce myself. " I said and stood up to the middle.

" Everline Athena Keller- Wescott, though physically I might be 17 truthfully, I am turning 25. I was an established entrepreneur and an heir to a distinguished line that I never asked for" I revealed to them. 

They were absolutely flabbergasted.

"W-Wait., You're o-older than me?" Caius gaped in shock.

" Only for about nearly two years but if we were to go by our birth year, I'd be the oldest among all of us. I should be 28." I shrugged. Vincenzo based on his profile on his license was born on 2223, which meant I was a year older than him.

"You were born on 2222?!" Raven exclaimed and I nodded my head.

They were stumped, to say the least, they never expected that the person they were calling brat was older than them. It's hilarious, really. 

"...You mentioned earlier that you were an entrepreneur, you should have been 22 before you came here?" Slade questioned.

" It could be because things function differently there. There were no such things as Alphas, Betas, or Omegas. The world, unlike this one, was still suffering from the world war that occurred 90 years before, and the education system functioned at a much faster pace. Defying the fact that I was already home-schooled prior to me entering college at 19 and then graduating a year later. " I explained.

"You graduated a year after...oh, my~" Heinrich whistled. The rest of them still seemed surprised.

" I still can't get over the fact that she's technically older than the rest of us. I'm not mad about it or anything, just..surprised." Claude expressed.

"H-How does that explain everything else? " Demetrius asked with a questioning gaze.

"Homeschooling. What I meant by homeschooling is that I was put on mandatory education when I was 6. All categories, I've tackled. Athletics, Musical, Art, and Intellectual, I had a strict schedule on what to do per day and was expected to perfect them within a short limited time. I start at 5 in the morning till 9 in the evening when I was 6 years old till I was 10 and then afterward 4 till 10 in the evening thereafter. " 

" I had my own private library where books change every 4 to 6 months and there would always be around 1,100 books or more in there and I was expected to learn everything in that time interval and I would be heavily tested after for like..two to five whole days? On my sixteenth birthday I was sent to serve the British Ro- *ehem* British Military. 16 to 17 years old, in the Army. 17 to 18 years old, in the Navy, and lastly 18 to 19, in the air force." 

"I refused to be sent to the Marines as I already experienced how it felt as when I was in the navy I was being designated to where they were in some times. I left Britain or you could say the UK and went abroad to the United States to study at a college nearby where my mother's hometown was. I established my company while I was studying and managed to reach the top, besting my father, nearly two years later. My life was a bore for the most part.. Ah, I rambled too much." 

"..." They had a complicated expression on their faces but still stayed silent.

"..Was my explanation sufficient enough? I won't blame you if you don't believe me." 

"No..that was plenty." Vincenzo said, holding his temple.

" Everline Athena Keller-Wescott, your name sounds awfully familiar. " Heinrich  thought.

" It might just be a common name here." I shrugged.

"Valentina..It's fine if you don't want to talk about it but..you're hiding something from us, aren't you?" Caius asked while staring me right in the eyes.