Eighty-five

^^The disguise w/ a plain black mask

(A/n: In case you didn't see it, I updated last Saturday :) )

*buzz* *click*

..I am disappointed by how easy it is to get into Vincenzo's base. Who the fuck constructed his security system? And the codes they used for it are devastatingly outdated. Why do they not guard the damn trees? If I can easily get in here, who is to say that no one else can do it too? I will not allow Vincenzo to continue residing in such a poorly protected area.

But..I can't let him know that I just invaded his privacy either..*sigh*

Now, where is he? I would just like a glimpse before Santa Klaus' bloody goons arrive.

I walked around the premises, following the location that I had on Vincenzo but to my surprise, Heinrich was also there. I wonder what are they doing?

I took a peek at them and it looked like they were talking about something with their subordinates or more formally called.. mobsters? I don't know, I never really learned the terms. It wasn't like my private tutors wanted me to learn those.

They look like they've eaten proper meals but sleep? they are evidently lacking it. 

Ha..this shit needs to finish soon so they can take a break. There should be fifteen more minutes before Klaus' goons arrive. I don't plan on taking any proper action as I'm only here to make sure nothing happens like what happened in the novel.

In the Novel, Vincenzo gets hurt badly in this event. It also showed that Heinrich got severely injured by Vincenzo's retaliation. I am not taking any chances that those bollocks try anything funny with them.

I am sitting on the roof, at the topmost part. There are people guarding the roof but they couldn't see me. Again, they need more training.

*meow*

I looked to my left and saw a small black cat with green eyes. 

*meow*

It meowed again and leaned on my thigh. It's rare that animals ever get close to me, I don't know what I did wrong to them but this cat seems to be unbothered by it.

I caressed its head while I waited for the minutes to pass. 

There they are.

I already see the odd ones out from the bunch that just came in. There should be heading to the meeting hall where Vincenzo would be discussing something with them and that's where they would start their attack.

From where I was, I could see everything unfold. Heinrich already noticed that there was something wrong and when they started pulling their guns out, he immediately alerted Vincenzo but it looks like he already figured it out.

They both ducked to avoid the bullets.

I pressed the button in my device and I could see how their guns started to malfunction. Some started blowing up in their faces. 

"Finally, this event's done." I sighed.

*meow*

I felt a small tug on my pants. It was the cat.

He was leading me to the other end of the roof and so I followed it. There I saw something that was out of line with the original progression of the storyline.

There were cars pulling up in the front and started invading. This never happened before so why now?? Tch.

"Thanks, cat." I patted its head before taking out the gun that I have.