Sixty-four

I am now in my room because the guys and Rosia decided to stop by. Why in our unit? Claude said it was her idea. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if it weren't for the fact that they are in my way.

I don't know if she's trying to pick a fight or what because not only did they interrupted my breakfast and it's a Saturday, but she also smirked at me for no goddamn reason. Like are we in a fucking competition??

A snarky smirk at that. I was so close to throwing my sunny side up eggs at her, no..better yet, my whole fucking plate when I decided to just walk away.

"Your birthday is in tomorrow, don't forget to dress up!" Annie giddily said through the phone call.

I swear that they're planning something and I think I'm gonna hate it.

" *sigh* Of course." 

"Oh, you sound upset. What's wrong?" Quinn asked.

"I bet that someone ruined her breakfast." Pierre pipped.

"Someone did?" Annie questioned.

I groaned in response and they all went 'Oohh'

I heard a knock on my door and I let them in, I wish I hadn't.

"No Rosia, leave Valentina alone. " Raven chided, his voice annoyed.

" Why? I was just inviting her to go to the gym with us? A kid can use some muscles. " She giggled, sultrily.

I couldn't hide the distaste on my face as I stared at her irritating face. 

" Shut up. " Heinrich warned with a smile on his face.

She stiffened till I spoke up, "No, it's fine. I'll go. I mean I could use some muscles." I'll take her word for it.

I never really worn anything aside from bodysuits mostly for working out before but since I moved in with Claude, he bought me clothes that were two pairs. The thing was I already used it up throughout the week and I don't usually work out on Saturdays.

Seeing Rosia's outfit which was skintight shorts and a sports bra that was a size small on her breasts, I suppose I can wear my bodysuit again. Though I wore a jacket with a zipper over it.

We went to a gym where there were two areas, one for pilates and the other for heavy workouts

We went to a gym where there were two areas, one for pilates and the other for heavy workouts. They had equipment for both and the facility was very nice since it was obviously high-end. It was split through glass walls so you can see the side where they are doing pilates and the other.

A male instructor was waiting for us and before anyone could talk, Rosia introduced him to us. She was the one who brought us here in the first place. She explained that he was a good acquaintance of hers and she would caress his chest every now and then to see if she'd get a reaction out of Caius and the rest.

I knew this because, well..I read the novel. What else?

She pushed me toward the instructor but not without me elbowing her straight to the center of her abdomen. She went to her knees and gripped it tightly. It wasn't my fault that she suddenly thought it was a good idea to do so, I ain't apologizing.