Eighty-one

"Are you sure you want to go to this dinner?" Hunter asked me, concerned.

"I do, what's the harm of doing so?" I asked.

He hummed in response while leaning back in his seat. It wasn't like I killed anybody, I probably just screwed up the chance of Rosia getting engaged with Sebastian, no biggy. I'm happy with that anyways...wait, I'm happy? 

..Interesting.

It took roughly an hour but we finally arrived at her Villa and if there was one thing that I forgot, it was that Sebastian had a little brother and that child was-

"Libby!" 

Stellan popped out of nowhere and started rushing towards me, crushing my waist in a tight hug.

"My~ You know her, Stellan?" Martha, Sebastian's and Stellan's mother asked.

"She's the one I told you about! The one who helped me countless times!" He said while rubbing his face on my abdomen.

"God, this isn't the first time she has helped us?" Elsie turned to me with both a smile and a shocked face.

After learning of that fact, the more they insisted on me joining their dinner.

-Third Person's POV-

The moment the workers opened the doors, the guests waiting for the small gathering arranged by Elsie herself turned to see who had just arrived. They were surprised to see Hunter Solace to come out first but when he saw that he was holding a bag that was certainly not his, it made sense when another woman walked out.

"Honey, is that?" Agnes Halifax patted her husband's arm who was equally as thrilled as she was.

"Do you both know her?" Constance, Claude's mother asked Agnes.

"She's the one who saved my husband!" 

"She's quite a beauty, isn't she?" Another one of Elsie's friends complimented.

"An omega, she definitely does not seem like it. I'm surprised she can stand all our pheromones congested in one area." Thatcher, Claude's father observed.

"Right?! And the way she dresses is simple yet she makes it classy."

"Her hips are perfect for bearing many children!" 

After conversing with Valentina, Elsie brought her to her close acquaintances and friends to introduce her to them. They were surprised to find out that she too helped the Cheriths. Though there was one comment that made Hunter's eye twitch whereas Valentina just ignored it.

"So what? she just comes in and saves everybody? is that it? Is she the new superman now? " She laughed.

It was Rosia's mother.

They brushed it off but the conversation led somewhere where it even made Valentina dislike it.

"Miss Valentina, would you like to meet my son? His name is Claude and I think you'd pair well with him." Constance eagerly advised.

"I was going to ask her the exact same question for my grandson." Agnes pouted.

"Now girls, I called it first." Elsie proudly said.

"Well, she is definitely better than that poor infertile runt they are dating, they're honestly so stupid. why him?" Rosia's mother, Doris rolled her eyes.