Twenty

"Let's go clubbing," Pierre said while we ate our lunch.

"..You know that we are underaged right? We haven't reached 21 and Valerie isn't even 18 yet." Annie raised a brow at him. 

"I know that that's why~ Tada!" He placed three fake IDs in the middle of the table. Two of which look like the two of them while the other was a woman with brunette hair and was a beta."

"The other chick's a beta, is that supposed to be who I'm gonna dress up as?" I asked as I leaned on the chair.

"You are correct, Mon Ami~" He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you want to go to the club anyway?" Annie asked.

"Becauseee, remember the long feud between Porsha and Yennefer? We've been following up so far about their affairs but it seems like Porsha's boyfriend has been cheating on her with Yennefer's boyfriend." 

Well damn, that's a double beat down. Good luck to the two of them. Salute to you two idiots.

"Woah, pfft- that's sad." Annie gaped.

"I know and the two boyfriends don't know that they know they've been doing their affairs in Obsidian's Pleasure. They probably thought that because they are in a different college and they can enter clubs they wouldn't be found out. Tonight, Porsha and Yennefer will be confronting them in the club and I want to be there when it goes downnn." 

'A Fight? I suppose fights are quite amusing to watch.' I smirked.

"Oh I know that smirk, then it's a go!" Annie laughed.

.

.

.

It was a Friday so Sir Claude was the one who dropped me off at the Condo. Pierre said he will be the one to pick me up at 10:00 pm. I already matched my face exactly as the non-existent woman on the ID with my name. 

*doorbell*

*doorbell*

I checked the time and it was exactly 10, I entered the elevator and got down to the entrance of the condominium unit. Pierre was there with Annie in the passenger seat.