Forty-nine

I grabbed onto the ledge of the window and hoisted myself up. I looked around and the interior was quite neon, the smell was of alcohol, and the lights were raunchy. 

I'm either at a really crappy club or a strip club. 

I walked down the stairs and was grabbed by the wrist by a woman in a getup. It's a strip club alright, I've never been to one but I've seen on the internet what it could have looked like.

" You must be the newcomer, right? You said you weren't arriving but here you are! " She laughed and dragged me to the dressing room and sat me down.

"Pick any you want, here are your make-up choices, and over there is your selection of clothes. Don't worry, those are new. I just bought them last week, look the tags are still there~ We will be starting in ten minutes so do it as quickly as you can. Since it is your first day, you'll be on the right pole. You don't have to strip as much as well. That'll be it, see you later newbie. I need to fix my heels. "

That was..that. 

I stared at the brushes and they seem relatively clean but I still used my hands to be safe. I just sanitized them in case I might have gotten blood on them. 

I applied not-so-heavy make-up, just enough to alter my features.

In terms of clothing, there wasn't much to pick from in the first place. Either I'd be a cat lady with minimal-to-nothing to wear, a raunchy nun with slits higher than Mount Everest, or be that other bunny option. I'd take that bunny option any day.

 I'd take that bunny option any day

It came with a silk bunny ear headband and a bunny tail on the back that you can stick in with velcro

It came with a silk bunny ear headband and a bunny tail on the back that you can stick in with velcro. I wore matching thigh belts, black fishnets, and 5 inches of black lacy silk heels. 

The bralette part of the corset-like contraption was quite small for my breasts but it'll do. I grabbed some makeup wipes and sneaked them in through the thigh belts. Then the girl from earlier called me to go to the pole, the reason why I didn't leave is that this way, I'll be able to see exactly where those men are.

I don't need a weapon at hand now since after all, I can make anything into a weapon.

-Third Persons' POV-