Forty-three

-Quinn's POV-

"Ah, you guys go on first. I left something with my brother's place." I said as an excuse while inside the elevator.

Did I really leave anything though? Nope. I just want to go and have a little nice chat with him. 

"Alright, we'll just wait downstairs by the lobby," Valentina said. They got down and so I went back up. I ranged on the unit floor then the doors opened.

"Quinn? Did you leave something?" Caius asked confused. I looked around and saw that the bitch fake ass Rancid Rosia is not anywhere in sight.

I hate that bitch, she's so fucking fake that if you were to gather all the fake things is the world, it still isn't enough compared to her.

She didn't know I was Caius' sister at first and freaking told me off to stop being too close to him. She isn't even his girlfriend but I still had to explain in that thick head of hers that I was a fucking sibling.

It took for Caius to personally tell her that he had a sister and show a picture of me. I didn't know he said that to her until she messaged me, "Oh I'm so sorry, dear little sister. You are such an angel. No wonder you are so beautiful! I really didn't mean any of it. I was just looking out since they're my friends and all 😘."

I told him to stop associating with her and when I was about to show him the proof, the messages all mysteriously disappeared. I was soo upset but I chose to be the bigger person and just let it go.

"I didn't forget anything, but you did." I smiled.

"I..forgot something in my own..house?" He asked, confused.

"Well, to be exact all seven of you did." I shrugged.

"What are you talking about?" Raven scrunched his face.

"You lot forgot how to be men. I'll make this quick. I don't care whoever you guys are..actually only you, Mr. Raven. Since you're my brother's boss but anyway. If you don't have any plans in actually getting with her. Then don't be jealous of whoever she gets close to. I saw how you all looked at the other two earlier." I said.

"I'm sure you will still be stubborn about this but that's on you now. If ever she wants to find a boyfriend, I'm definitely going to hook her up with a handsome rich older man of her preference. That is all, good luck losers." I remarked and left.

-Third Person's POV-

"..Be glad she's your sister." Vincenzo bellowed.

"I know." Caius rubbed his forehead as a headache was forming on how his sister managed to piece things together just by observing how they acted.

'Were we that obvious???'

(A/n: Don't worry, it's not enough to get through Valentina's great wall of lack in emotional intelligence ☺👍🏻.)

.

.

.

"Oh, you're leaving?" Valentina asked Charles.

"Yes, I will be heading there first before you to fix up a few things prior to when you'll arrive. Someone will substitute for me tomorrow at 8 am to pick you up to go check in a hotel near the airport and your flight is scheduled at 10:00 am.