Fifty-nine

I was sitting inside Heinrich's car, he wanted to drive me to my condominium complex instead of calling Charles. I'd rather think that it was so Charles did not have to go all the way to where I was so he could rest, and not that Heinrich thinks he's a pest.

I ignore things but I'm not deaf. I always am confused as to what they don't like about Charles. Heinrich, who I only got to know recently, also is not fond of Charles. They are such odd people.

"How are things going with you and Vincezo?"  I asked.

"..Hm, it's still very awkward but we'll get there soon." He shrugged.

We made small idle chats till we reached the condo. In front, Pierre was just pulling up.

"Thank you for driving me, now go back and eat lunch," I said.

I turned my back on him and the first one to come out of the car was Pierre. He glanced at the car behind me and back at me.

"Family?" He asked and I denied it. A huge eat shitting grin crept up his face and then he decided to just hug me.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Testing~" He cheekily said and walked together with me to his car.  His hand on my waist.

'What is this idiot planning again' I sighed while thinking.

-Third Person's POV-

Right before Pierre could open the door for Valentina, it was slammed closed by a strong hand.

Leaning by the door frame in between Pierre and Valentina was Heinrich.

Valentina was behind so she could not see Heinrich's face contort to a glare. Eye to eye, Pierre couldn't help but gulp in fear.

"Heinrich?" Valentina voiced out.

He looked back to her with a sweet smile, not a trace of glare.

" Prizessin, may I ask who is this? Also, where are you going? I'll just relay it to Claude~" He said and hugged her.

"...First of all, what's wrong?" She patted his back.

"Nothing~"

"..Alright, though you have no business with whoever I go to. This is Pierre, a friend of mine and as you can see we were supposed to go to Quinn's house." She deadpanned.

"Who's Quinn? A boy?" He questioned, his eye twitching slightly.

She extended her hand to brush his twitching eye.

"Are you sure that there's nothing wrong with you?" She knitted her eyebrows together.

"Of course, my Prinzessin."

She then opened the door to reveal Annie and Quinn who were intently watching them with a bag of chips.

"Quinn and Annie." She pointed to the both of them.

"..Oh..they're girls." He blinked..

"That's fine then, I'll be going now. Don't forget to leave your location on~ We won't have a trouble in tracking you down anyways~" He kissed the top of her head first before waving and entering his car.