Thirty-eight

The ride in the car was awkwardly silent, Stellan fell asleep on my shoulder so when we got to his place, which I don't know how this guy knows where he lives in the first place, the servants of the house panicked and quickly brought him in.

They expressed their thanks so now I'm inside the car with just this sibling dude.

"How many times should I remind you to not leave without your bodyguard?" He asked coldly while looking at me through the mirror.

"As you saw earlier, I can take care of myself properly alone." I retorted.

"Even so, you aren't allowed to be by yourself."

"..Tch, fine." 

"Don't you click your tongue at me again, you understand?!"He said in a harsh tone.

"..If you don't stop this car right now, I'm going to jump." I threatened.

"Stop with your childish attitude, Valentina."

"I could say the same thing to you but I'm not joking, let me out right now. I don't think I can handle being in the same room as you for another second."

"No."

"Don't you hate me? You don't even treat me as your sister so let me down. Stop with your hypocritical gestures, it's pissing me off."

He did stop the car at the side. I got off and slammed the door closed.

"Valentina!"

"Screw off, you annoying prick." I cursed at him and open the door to a random taxi. I told him where to go and left that busybody brother.

Did I go back to the condo? Nope, I booked a room at a well-rated hotel and slept there for the night.

When daybreak came, I asked Charles to buy me a new set of clothes and I changed into them and then headed to Pierre's house. I asked Quinn to meet there as well as I had to ask them about the party.

They agreed to it as it was a good way to take their minds off of things.

I still didn't go back to the unit for the whole week since when I'm being petty, I intend to stay that way for as long as I can.

The day came and Charles picked me up as well as the others since it was better if we just went there together. It was indeed a famous high-end beach resort, when I showed the card the guard immediately let us in.

Since the party didn't start until 2 pm, we changed into our swimwear to enjoy the beach.

-Quinn's POV-

I decided to wear a yellow floral pattern bikini. When I went out of the changing room, I was taken aback by Valerie's figure. She wore a black one-piece that exposed her piercing and sculpted her body well. Is she really the same age as me???

 Is she really the same age as me???