Five

*Ting*

I strode out of the elevator and ranged my room with the card. I immediately opened the door and locked it with a slump on the floor. I haven't run like that since the last time I ran away as Ivy.

Then it hit me, an even stronger and pungent scent of Alpha Superiors. I got slightly dizzy, a bit overwhelmed by the pheromones. What in the actual fuck?

I got up from my post and walked further into the room. I only then notice the heated conversation and mad glares the guys in front of me were giving each other.

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced.

There are six men inside my hotel room. Five of them were about ready to pounce at each other (like kill each other kinda way), encircled around one guy who seemed slightly shaken up and tired.

Though now they were all staring at me and if looks could kill, I'd be long dead. Not as long as they would have been dead though since ever since I step foot in this room I have been glaring at them. One of them walked slowly in front of me.

"I think you're wrong little lady, what are you doing in the room that I booked?" He stared me down. 

'What's up with assholes calling me little today??'

Before I could respond I could hear trudges and footsteps from outside. I grabbed the guy's arm and dragged him back to where he sat. I gave him my room card and then I leaned by the door. 

They weren't where this room was yet so I quickly changed my clothes. I didn't care if there were men with me in here. It's basically like me wearing a bikini in public anyways.

I removed my shirt and I was left with a lacy bra Gertrude bought me in Victoria's Secret sale. It was cute in a way but ultimately uncomfortable.  It was one-two size too small for my breasts. I removed my skirt and was left with safety shorts. In short, a short-short meant to wear underneath your skirts. Then I took out denim pants.

"Fuck, this is what I hate about pants." I cursed. It gets stuck underneath my butt so I have to do small hops to get it to fit in up. I look dumb doing it but it's the only way.

*cough cough*

There were several that were clearing their throats. Jesus, eat some cough drops or somethin' it ain't cost that much.

I was still trying to get it to fit in when I could feel stares, "Don't you dare fucking laugh, I know I look stupid but it ain't my fault my ass is like this isn't it?" I scoffed without looking at them and fitted it in.

My hands slipped in both the back pockets and front pockets to get a better fit.

I removed the wig and let my pink hair fall. I stuffed everything inside the duffle bag and took out a smaller bag with the money and the long black wig I just got.

I was trying to tie my hair but it just wouldn't listen, my arm was getting tired of keeping it up. So I shamelessly walked near one of the guys that had long hair and handed him a hair tie.

"Please help me, I might blow a fuse if I continue." I sighed and to my surprise, he did tie it in a proper bun. 

I wore the black wig and shades, "I'll be going now. If this really is your room then the receptionist must have given me the spare. Also, don't mind me I'm just a normal 17-year-old girl that hopes to never see you all again and it was not a pleasure to meet you, Goodbye." 

"Oh and I'll take this if you don't mind." I took a black blazer coat and wore it. In the process, I gave him some cough drops as well.

"They are just 5 dollars a pack, it's pretty cheap so don't worry about the price." I advertised.