One Hundred Twenty-two

It's been a week since the talk. 

Valentina's family scolded me on the phone. Milan was just about to cry, if not he was already about how I could have at least left a message to them regarding my break. I apologized, convincing them about the made-up situation I made.

They weren't allowed to visit me because of the lockdown worldwide. It was to prevent the fatality rate of women all around the world. The men were also not allowed to leave to protect the women since male omegas like Caius are only 15% of the total count of omegas.

75% are all women, which also applies to the Betas as the majority of them are also women at a percentage of 79.5, and because they could be carriers of the virus.

The guys have stacked everything we needed so no one had to leave anymore. I informed Raven about the cure for the virus. He didn't seem surprised that I knew the formula for it but instead, complimented me and cuddled me the whole day.

Anyway, I found out who was spreading the virus around and even started this fucking shit in the first place. 

 Pielceo Clark MacDougall

Who is he? The rat in the CIA, he was able to get away with being found out since his rank is pretty up there. He works for the president of Runco which is not very surprising as I observed a few years ago that their government is bloody corrupted.

Since the president of Runco, Veltzibemn didn't want to get his country's name to get tarnished if the possibility of them being exposed arises, he made Pielceo do all the dirty work. Their goal for this whole ordeal? To rile me up.

Veltzibemn found the MSLM 05 and wanted to use it for himself. He is known for being quite a terrorist during his prime.

Information about me must have slipped that I only allowed certain people access the machine but information about me having people I love here must have gotten out as well. Looking at the sample given to me of how the virus was structured, I'm sure this was explicitly modified to affect men first but due to the virus mutation, it targeted men instead.

Not only did he fail in his attempt on my husbands' life, he also failed to rile me up to the extent he wanted but he also lost his wife in the process because the cure he has only applied to the male gene. 

I already gave enough clues for Claude to figure it out himself since this husband of mine is quite smart, he'll catch on soon enough. I plan to expose them and let the law deal with them since it's just a waste of my energy. 

Seeing as he already went mad after losing his wife certainly left me with a smile today. Pielceo's daughter has also caught the virus but the stage she is in is too far gone so all they are waiting for is time.

For now, I'll enjoy my time with my beloveds without thinking about my company. Though I did have my cat brought over later today.

"Ivy, why did you name your cat Leive?" I felt a soft nudge on my sleeve and I glanced down to see Caius lying on my thigh, ignoring my cat. I noticed that my cute cat isn't quite fond of them but they'll be friends in due time. 

"Leive is just a nickname, his name is quite long." He then sat up and looked at me curiously, I saw that the rest of them looked interested to know the name.

"His name is CASLEIVEBAUDEMZO." 

I was very proud when I thought of the name. It was a popular trend back in my world to name your first cat with something that means a lot to you which I did. When I looked at their reactions, they seemed puzzled. Did they not understand what it meant? I thought it was quite clear.

"Is it not pretty?" I asked, my eyebrows forming a knot.

They shook their heads and started rambling, "No, it's really nice! It's super cute!" Claude intercepted. A big smile was displayed on his lips as he kept nodding his head in approval. 

"It's very creative, Honey. I love it." Sebastian said while leaning down to kiss my cheek.

"Good, it took me an hour to think of a name that included all of yours." I said and petted Leive's head. He's utterly adorable, the most precious cat I've ever seen in my life. I never really bothered to know what breed he was but Slade mentioned to me that he was a Maine Coon. 

They were awfully quiet. I grazed my eyes over them and they seemed to be surprised, in what?

"Leive's name is a combination of all of ours??" Raven got up and kneeled beside me. I looked at him weirdly and nodded. Was it bad after all? 

He then picked up Leive and started dancing around the room with him. Leive tried to scratch his face multiple times to no avail. He hummed a song in happened and kissed my cat's face who was obviously irritated.

They all stared at Leive with adoring eyes which was better than how they used to interact with him. Just the other day Vincenzo and Leive had a stare-off that lasted for five minutes until I grabbed Leieve for a bath. I continued to rest on the couch and enjoy the peace I have with them.

I thought maybe it wouldn't hurt to have a few small talks with them. As I figure out what I should ask, the sight of the two of them sparked an idea in my head. "Oh, I noticed for a while now that Demetrius and Slade have certain similar features. Are you two related in some way?" I asked.

Demetri smiled and explained, "We are. Our mothers are sisters, we were practically raised as brothers." 

"It was forceful bonding. I was against it from the very beginning but I guess you could say I can tolerate his presence now." Slade interjected and narrowed his eyes at Demetri which he returned. 

No wonder they looked quite similar in more ways than one. The two of them had very distinct moles, though they were in different places, they were much the same in terms of shape. Demetrius had a mole on the lower right side of his back while Slade had one on the top right of his back, right about his shoulder.

On the topics of shoulders, mine have been quite stiff. Did I not sleep right last night? 

I massaged my shoulder with my hand to see if I can fix it by cracking it a few times. I felt a hand placed over mine, "Meine Königin, I'll do it, don't worry." Heinrich leaned down to peck my cheek before grabbing massage oil to caress my shoulders.

This is probably one of his hidden talents, he can really massage well. I closed my eyes and tried to feel each pressure he sent to my sore muscles and let out a few sounds of satisfaction. Though slowly, the air started to get thicker. Their pheromones were getting stronger again.

I opened my eyes and saw that no one was facing me but had their backs turned. Caius had gotten up and had sat upright. He seemed to be so attentive to a magazine he was reading; it was upside down.

Vincenzo closed his book and strutted towards me before finally kneeling in between my legs.  He caressed both of my knees before holding my hands, "..Can I?" He asked with a deep voice.

I knew what he meant. I smiled and asked, "Can I what? I won't ask twice, Vince." 

He slid his hands upwards toward the hem of my panties and asked again, " Can I fuck your pussy with my tongue, please?" he begged.

I spread my legs open for him as I leaned more into the couch. Heinrich continued his massage but his one hand had already made its way underneath my bra. I could feel Vincenzo's breath tickling the soft fabric separating his lips from mine.

"Go on then.."

To be Continued. . .