Seventy-two

Be it in my world, or this one. 

I despise school.

Though I do know why I have to go through this procedure of going through studying all over again since I am no longer in my body, it is still a bother.

I studied all of these lessons at the young age of 9 and even did somewhat similar works. It's just that the ones I did before were much more complex as the questions and tasks were also more difficult.

Not wanting to go through pointless breaks, I decided to take all of my tests for the day in one go. That is why I was able to go back home to my unit within an hour.

The only reason it took that long was that we had to use the computer and it took long to even switch on.

"If you need me, Miss. Please call me. I will be staying in the lobby." Charles said before driving off to park the car.

If I was allowed to finish all my tests today, I would have done that.

When I got inside the unit, unsurprisingly, I was alone again.

Claude kept on arriving late in the night, around two in the morning. I would have asked him as to why on earth would he be coming home so late but I figured he would be tired as he does get up at four in the morning.

It was always the same pheromones that were lingering on him whenever he steps in, for some reason, it has been bothering me.

I decided to sit on the balcony to relax.

..There was something else bothering me.

I've been having dreams. 

It was me, Everline, in my original body, the same voice, the same face, but different personalities.

I was screaming at Farris while he hugged me, which would never happen and has never happened but then what caught my interest was, the way she acted, there was no way that was me.

I was referring to myself in the third person. That's why it made me think...was she the real Valentina? was I dreaming about her in my body?? but why?

*sigh* What a headache, 

...Hm? Is that Caius?

Why is he running? Raven?? What the heck?

Shit. I have forgotten that the problematic part of the plot starts after Valentina turns 18.

The start should be..Demetrius? Ah, that was why he hasn't been home lately. His ex-girlfriend was kidnapped and he found some clues that could lead to the suspect.

..I know who he is though, it was Heinrich and Vincenzo's uncle. It was why all of it was connected. I still curse the fact that I have forgotten that fucker's name. I wonder if I should ask? no..they might suspect something if I do.

Next was Raven, there was a woman who had supposedly been impregnated by him. It was pure bullshit as it was her stepbrother who was the one who got her pregnant.

The next, I'm not quite sure in what order it went but, Vincenzo will have some problems with his mafia. In the book, it was Heinrich who attacked him but now that they aren't at odds with each other, I'm not sure what will happen.

Slade also had something going on but this time it was in the matter of his company. As usual, Sebastian's problem would be regarding Rosia and lastly, Claude..it should be because of Valentina but I for sure won't be throwing a goddamn tantrum and being a total bitch ass and forcing him to do something he doesn't like so that also deviated from the plot.

I..never realized how much I fucked up the book. Tweaking a single part will mess up the whole course of the storyline. I can't even call it storyline anymore since it certainly isn't a story anymore. They have lives, they have emotions, and they are humans who are very much alive just like me. I can't disregard their life just for my benefit.