Twenty-two

BUZZ BUZZ

I walked to my door and checked who was ringing me from all the way down asking for permission to enter. I pressed the button to see who it was and it was my brother, Milan. I surprisingly remembered his name since it's literally a place in Italy.

I allowed him to come up and when I opened the door, he squashed me in a hug. I swear these Alpha's are quite dumb. 

I pinched my nose and backed up.

"Oh, sorry about that." He smiled.

"It's good, but why are you here? I ain't in any sort of life-threatening ordeal so why?" I cocked an eyebrow. He slowly pulled back his pheromones till it was bearable. 

I led him to the living room and we sat down to talk.

.

.

.

"What the fuck?!"

"Valentina, can you please not curse?" 

"No. Anyways, WHY????" I pressed.

"I'm sorry Valerie, it was Father's orders," Milan said.

He visited me today just to tell me that Fox Solace said that I need to move in with Sir Claude?! What the fuck?!

"I just moved in but now I have to move again???" I retorted.

"Don't worry he lives here as well just on a different floor. Father is wary that you might sneak out again." He replied while patting my back, I'm half tempted to smack his hand away but he's just being nice so I held that back.

But seriously, does he trust Sir Claude soo much to let me live with a man that's still basically a stranger to me?? That Dumb fu-

.

.

"This will be your room. You can have anything you want in the kitchen but don't touch the stove. You don't have to cook." Sir Claude opened the door to my "new room yet again".

Tch.

"Thanks." I gave him a tight-lipped smile and slammed the door in his face. I hate his shit-eating grin. Yeah, I snuck out but did I get in any sort of trouble? Pfft- no

It's frustrating to be in a 17-year-old's body when you are already a full-ass grown woman on the inside. And to have somebody babysit me as if I were some toddler isn't fucking helping.

*sigh* 

I opened the door and headed to the entrance and wore my shoes. 

"Where are you going?" Sir Claude raised a brow at me while he was drying his cup with a rag. He's in his casual clothes, a tight shirt that traces his muscles, and sweatpants. He isn't on duty to guard me since it's a weekday, today's a holiday so I don't get to go to school but damn these leads have it good. What exercises do they do to get their body to look that fucking great???

"To the convenience store down the street." 

"Hm..wait for me, I'll come with you." He turned his back at me and walked to the kitchen.

"Ha? Why?? I already have Charles to follow me-"

"I also have something to buy there. Charles can just stay behind, let's go." He placed both of his hands on my shoulders and proceeded to push me out of the condo and into the elevator with him. 

We were walking on the side of the street when he pulled me to his side away from the street itself

I'm being pushed and pulled today huh? I'mma gon push you to the road, you Old Fu-

"We are here."He snapped me out of my thoughts, we got here faster than I expected.

I looked around the convenience store, just filling the basket with junk foods and drinks. His kitchen and pantry are filled with healthy crap, I've already got a detailed and strict meal plan by my chef so I need no more healthy shit for the day. 

He glanced at my basket and scrunched his eyebrows. 

We checked out the items and got back to the unit. Maybe living with him won't be bad.

Day 3

"SIR CLAUDE, DID YOU TAKE MY JUNK FOOD AWAY???" I stared him down. I just looked at the pantry and my junk food was replaced with fitness bars and energy food.

"It's not healthy for you to keep eating them." He shrugged.

"What the- You can't fucking do that?!" I yelled. He got up and towered over me, Fuck this height difference. Screw you, author.

He placed his hand on my chin while tilting it upwards, grazing his thumb over my lips.

"Don't let this mouth of yours, speak any dirty words. Valentina." He stated.

I glared at him and opened my mouth to bite his stupid thumb. He raised a brow at his now bite-marked finger.

"You annoy me." I gritted as I walked away.

Day 5

"Wake up." He leaned at my door.

"*groans* It's 4:30 in the morning what the *yawns*  heck do you want me to do???" I groaned and wrapped the duvet around my body. I suddenly felt myself being thrown over his shoulder.

"CLAUDE!" I punched his back.

"We're going to go workout." He placed me down by my dresser.

"It's a Saturday! S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y, A SATURDAY! in case you can't spell." 

"And so what?" He threw my workout clothes on my lap.

"UGHHHHH" Motherfucker I swear, YOU'LL BE LICKING MY GODDAMN FEET!

Day 10

"mhm, could you pass me that one?" I laid down at one side of the couch while placing my legs on his lap. He gave me the chocolate-flavored fit bar as we watched a movie before my shift starts.

"Ooh~ she could have definitely just used his blood as paint," I commented, he stared at me.

"You're quite eccentric." He said.

"I'd like to say creative." I pointed my bar at him.

.

.

.

*huff* *huff*

"Do you want to take a break?" Claude asked me. We are doing our usual early morning runs after lifting weights.

"*huff* No, I'm good." I waved off.

He didn't say anything but led me to the pond where I may or may not have accidentally got him wet. We sat down by the bench and took a breather, I closed my eyes and leaned my head on the edge of the bench.

*nudge*

I poked one eye out to see Claude handing me a bar of Swiss chocolate.

"Not a fit bar?"

"Not a fit bar." He smiled.

I took it from him and opened it, I spilt it in half and gave it to him. We sat down and watched the sunrise while eating a half bar of chocolate after exercising. 

To be Continued . . .