Fifty-three

-Charles' POV-

"So, please do tell me ma'am, who are you?" I smiled at the Lady in front of me who came out quivering as soon as she found out she was on the wrong flight.

It was my employer's daughter, Miss Valentina supposed to land, not you. She's an adorable younger sister of mine, so, how in the world did you end up on her flight?

"I-It's G-G-Gisela F-Fischer." She stuttered.

I knew I was not in the right mind space to talk with her at the moment so I ordered one of my co-workers to do it for me while I cool down over a cup of coffee. I need to fix myself, I need to focus on where Miss Valentina is before the situation escalates.

But it already did, it seems that Ma'am Fischer was already being threatened with her and her brother's life. Miss Valentina being in the position where she was supposed to be, puts us on the spot.

I know Miss Valentina, she would not hold her tongue to people she does not like, she especially hates overly violent people with no business to. We had to report it to Mr. Fox and he flipped out.

He was cursing too many words that it'd fill up the river of stix by how much he was cursing.

"How could you lose my daughter?! If something happens to her, I will pull a bullet over all of your fucking heads, you fucking hear me! Find her NOW!"

It didn't help that her brothers that are usually indifferent when the subject was about her, were getting worried. Though they really tried their best not to show it, they found their own ways of helping in finding her location.

Then there was Mr. Massoumbert and his lovers.

I could tell they always had a soft heart towards Miss Valentina, things that they would usually get mad and pissed off about, they just let her do whatever she pleased. It was not like they had a choice, either way. Miss Valentina is one of the most bravest and feistiest women I have ever met.

She can just ask them for a favor and they'd do it. She could call them old, and they don't do anything about it, she can be mad at them and as always, they'd just take it.

Not Just Mr. Massoumbert but they all wanted to learn what was Miss Valentina's blend of tea, things she unconsciously loved to eat, they observed all her small habits and even her manneurisms.

They even found out before I did that she absolutely dislike honey. I learned it when Mr. Cherith told me to not pour any when I was going to give her a danish.

I was curious so I asked Miss Valentina about it and she told me she disliked it and wants nothing to do with any bee products.

When Mr. Massoumbert arrived at the agency to talk with the high executives about sending a company of our workers to Regensburg. It was the first time I ever saw him that distraught in all the ten years I have worked there.

We finally had intel that she was found by Mr. Castellan but then she was gone again...I almost broke my phone from frustration. It took days just to find Miss Valentina and Mr. Fox was just about to make it public so he could find her faster even when he didn't want the public to know he had a daughter as he was trying to make her live a normal life.

Then when I finally saw Miss Valentina safe and sound, I cried out of joy. I never cried because of relief before, but I truly was worried. Although, I don't understand it, why do they seem to always want to rip me to shreds?

I noticed that whenever they stare at me, it's as if they want to tear me from limb, especially Mr. Caius Ledger. He never fails to glare at me but when he's with Miss Valentina, he acts all soft around her.

In fact, I think he is not quite normal. I don't mean that he's unstable but..he seems to be a bit psychotic? I don't know, I just get the feeling. I think this is what my little sister was talking about, A yandere perhaps?

I feel like the only thing that is stopping him or rather, all of them, is Miss Valentina herself.

They just follow whatever she says, and what's scarier is the fact that aside from Mr. Ledger, they are all Alphas. Alphas are notorious for being dominant, over-bearing, and bossy, most especially Alpha Superiors and that was what their attitudes were before.

I knew from first-hand experiences with my co-workers, from the media, and whenever I encounter them. They would always exert their Superiority and yet, that was what their attitudes were towards her and that is within a short period of time of meeting her. What more if they knew her longer??

The thought of Alpha Superiors becoming tamed is horrifying in itself.

I guess the only problem for them is that Miss Valentina isn't quite legal yet, they might think that they can wait for her until she is eighteen but.. I think Mr. Fox was already planning about her future partner. He's a complicated man, he doesn't express his feelings well and he truly wants the best for her.

Then the biggest factor would be that Miss Valentina does not understand what love is. Neither sadness, true happiness, and many other basic human emotions. I don't even know what Miss Valentina thinks about them.

All I truly hope for her is the best, Now back to panicking again.

-Third Person's POV-

While Charles goes inside the car behind the limousine, all eight of them walked out of the hotel and marched to the limo. When the door opened for them, they could see the peaceful Valentina who was already sleeping at the farthest seat.

They stopped for a moment, then walked in silently, not wanting to disturb her sleep. Caius sat beside her in case her head leans on the opposite side of the car wall. He grabbed his handkerchief and brought Valentina's hand closet to him.

He looked to see if she'd wake up but she did not, so he wiped her hand that he saw held Charles' in the elevator.

Slade asked the travel to be as smooth and slow as possible to avoid any bumps and then they went on ahead to travel back to the airport with Valentina finally safe within their arms reach.

To be Continued . . .

A/n:

How have you been loving the story so far? I mean, do you like it? What are your thoughts? Thank you soo much for reading this as well! <33