Thirty-six

An image of myself taking in someone's arousal through my mouth flashed in my head, I looked up to see that it was Claude then in another scene I was taking in Vincenzo's...What?

'Ugh..My head hurts.' I groggily got up and looked around, 'Woah, this ain't Claude's room...neither is it Caius' so..where the fuck am I?'

I checked the time and it was 4:47 pm, my clothes are still intact so nothing bad probably happened but what about Charles? Is he ok?

...What the fuck did I just see in my dream?! Did that happen?? No way..

Shrugging off the thought out of my head, I moved around the room to see a picture frame in a far corner of the room. I picked it up and saw a picture of a woman. 'Huh, she looks familiar.'

There was a note at the very bottom,

I hope you won't miss me too much so here's a picture of me ♡

xoxo Rosia

'Oh I remember her now, another one of the bitches in the novel aside from Valentina. Rosia's been Sebastian's best friend since late college. Though he never knew she was a bit of a nutcrack. Unlike Valentina who was plain psycho, she was greedy. She wanted Sebastian to be her's but when she found out that Sebastian was in a relationship with the guys, she changed her target to all of them, Including Caius.

But the thing was, they don't like her, just like with Valentina since they were already contented with the seven of them. Sharing Caius with six guys was enough for them and I remember in the novel they said something in the line of, They never want another man, or do they ever plan on having a woman part of their relationship anymore.

So my thought of having them like me? Ha! Stupid. I ain't gonna be a Valentina 2.0

Though, if I remember correctly..she was supposed to come back last year for one night to see Sebastian when Claude was supposed to take me back to the Solace's but since Claude went out to get the original Valentina, at the same time was some sort of event with Caius and the rest of the guys.

Sebastian went with Caius to find Claude since he was late. Then I don't remember much after then. Just, she got heartbroken to see Sebastian with someone else and left.  If Claude didn't go to get me since I avoided that..does that mean they met already? Hm..meh, don't care.

There was a bathroom right inside the room so I went in to remove my makeup and take the wig off my head. I managed to remove the majority of the make-up but some of the eyeshadow stuck. The wig was easy so I had my pink wavy waist-length hair down, I kinda miss my black straight hair.

I wiped my face and walked out of the room, I kept walking until I caught the scent of their pheromones. 

'I wonder if I could build immunity to Alpha Pheromones, that'd be a dream but the only way for that to somehow possibly happen is if the alpha knotted on their partner though even then you'd just build a slight immunity. Eh, rather not though.'

I saw them by the living room, talking about something when they all simultaneously turn back to look at me, 'Yeah, I forgot that if I can catch their pheromones, they could too. How Shitty-'

"Uh..thank you? I'm just gonna go now. Ah before I do, do you know where's my bag? I just need to call someone." By someone I mean Charles.

"You're going to go and call that bodyguard of yours, aren't you?"  Sebastian questioned, his eyebrows knitted in a frown.

"..Yes, I am. What about it?"

"Tch, it's over there." He clicked his tongue and my eyes trailed to the counter where my bag was.