Fifty-five

I'm sorry for updating so late, if you read my other books, I'll be updating on monday for them. Thank you 😔❣

-Third Persons' POV-

Once they reached the ground, Valentina was immediately taken by Charled to send her to Mister Fox, her father as he demanded to see her safe as soon as they could. The conversation they had with Valentina was still stuck in their minds. 

"if you genuinely wanted to find out more about me it wouldn't take a day to gather all of it. I'm just an average person, what could I have done to hide it?"

"Are you all as curious as I am about Valentina's true identity?, cause I definitely am." Heinrich grinned giddily.

They were silent for a moment,

"I'm going to look into it." Claude finally said while inside the limo.

He wasn't the only one, they all did. Caius assisted Raven's team to trace back to when Valentina was still with her foster family.

Valentina wasn't allowed to go anywhere but stay with her father and brothers for a week, it gave them plenty of time to take up her word. They gathered all their found data and piled it all onto one.

There was nothing unusual with her throughout she was growing up. She had failing grades, she loved dressing up obnoxiously, she loved attention, and she was one could call a bimbo. Her foster parents, Gertrude and Robert were lacking, they hit her plenty of times in the face which would cause her to add layers of makeup but as she did love dressing up, it made her look frivolous.

They always verbally abused Valentina and did not give her enough love and affection one would need to grow properly.

"It changed when she turned 16. Based on the data I found, while Valentina was planning on losing her...virginity..with some stud at a home party, it was dated two days before her birthday. When her birthday came, she was stuck in bed and was seemingly having a very high fever." Raven said while reading the files to the rest of them.

"Are you sure we are talking about the same Valentina?" Heinrich raised a brow.

"Yes, even I am doubting these but as you can see in the video, it is definitely her." 

"To continue, there were no signs of her leaving the house until the day of the said party. When she opened the door for Gertrude.." He trailed.

They looked at the footage and the aura of Valentina completely changed. The look she gave Gertrude and the man she was with sent chills. Even if they could not make out what she was saying, if it was enough to make a man twice her height run off, it must hold power.

The following day, Valentina wore simpler clothing and started bringing out box after box of her things. Robert was assisting her while glancing at her every now and then with nervous gazes. 

"She threw away all the things that could not be donated, aside from those she donated nearly all of her wardrobe, all of her makeup, and the majority of her shoes and accessories. Alcoholic glass bottles were sold for more money and both Gertrude and Roberts's attitudes toward her took a change." Sebastian read.

"Wait! Look over there at that clip. Her posture is completely different as well as her facial expressions." Caius pointed out. They replayed old clips of Valentina and compared the two.

"That's...odd." Slade blurted with his eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Is that..what I think it is?" Claude gawked as he pointed out at the long pink stick-like toy.