Sixty-five

-Third Person's POV-

*rings*

"Yes my dear puppy~? " Heinrich answered his phone, eagerly.

"Heinry~! It's me, can you attend my welcome party later? I already sent you the invite." Rosia flirted through a phone call with him.

"No. Why are you using my Puppy's phone?." He said playfully but the tone of his voice didn't seem like he was playing.

Taken aback by his strong answer she pried again, "W-why? Is there a reason?"

"I don't need to tell you that, do I? Now give the phone back to Caius. I want to talk to him."

She hesitantly gave the cell phone back to Caius and he answered while walking to a more private room.

"Sorry about that, she just took my phone from my hands while I was calling you..." Caius said, apologetic.

"It's fine, my puppy~ Why did you call me for? "

"Today's Valentina's birthday but I heard that..it's your cycle today. Are you sure that you want to come?" He asked worriedly.

"...Of course, I can't miss my Prinzessin's birthday, especially since she's turning of legal age today~"

"Ok, if you say so.." He said.

"Now, Now, let's not forget that you don't have a stable cycle. We don't know if yours will trigger tonight."

"I'll be fine, I should have mine tomorrow?"

"You still have to be careful either way, my dear Puppy."  He said in a caring tone.
...

"Claude, where's Valentina?" Sebastian asked as he stepped inside their unit.

"She left early today, I didn't get the chance to see her when her friends came knocking around 5 in the morning to drag her out. She was even half asleep in her nightwear." Claude shook his head.

"...Is it the nightwear or the other?" Slade asked.

"She's wearing pants. What? Do you think I'll let her friends see her in that nightwear? Not a chance."

"I already have my yacht prepared.  Demetrius hired the chef from Silver Lake, Valentina loves their food there. " Raven said.

After talking about how they will proceed with her surprise birthday, Demetrius suddenly got a phone call.

A tight expression was replaced from the smile he was wearing, "I'm sorry, I got a call from the police about uncovered footage. I'll try to catch up later." He sighed.

what they hoped not to happen, one by one they all became unavailable. Stuck in between their jobs. 

"Can we not attend the Welcoming Party?" Sebastian exasperated angrily to his Secretary, Terry.

"Unfortunately, we cannot..Mr. Freed will be there and he could be one of the biggest investors. We can build a connection as he rarely ever shows. " He reported.