Thirty-five

A/n: Sorry, the electricity company said to fork off for a few hours 😆

-Third Person's POV-

Valentina had to get to the breakfast area to start her morning shift. The cruise would end at 12:00 pm and then they would get back to the pier. Thankfully, even though she saw where her brothers sat, it was far from she was.

'Milan has too much of a keen sense. I can't get too close to him, things just keep on getting more and more troublesome.' she thought.

Throughout her first 17 minutes of working, she kept pulling her dress down. It irritates her that she needed to add another layer of concealer and foundation just to hide the hickeys on her neck.

In truth, she rather not hide it but she needed to for appearances and etiquette's sake. The last thing she wanted was more attention from the guests. 

'I shouldn't have brought this wig, it's too long.' she flipped it to her back for the nth time. She then heard Charles call for her. He waved a hair elastic and offered to tie her hair. 

Relieved, Valentina sighed and walked toward him. When he lifted her hair he saw a hickey on her nape and let out a surprised gasp.

"Hm? What's wrong?" She asked, he leaned forwards to her ear and whispered.

"You have one right over here as well." He nodded his head.

"J..Just tie it at the middle, it should be fine." She assured him.

At the corner, on one large table, Caius and the guys sat down. They leered at the two who from others' perspectives, may seem intimate relationship. Charles properly tied her hair, as he did to his little sister and girlfriend. He even styled it to frame her face elegantly since his sister was very critical with hairstyles. 

"Thanks." she thanked him and went back to work. 

Valentina's nonchalant attitude, expression and confident posture mixed with such hairstyle gave her a rather dreamy look, which didn't help with her plan to lessen attention. 

"Val, the table over there is ready to order." Gianna pointed to the table that was right beside their table. 

She didn't hesitate to attend to the guests' table so when she got there she gave her usual slight business smile and asked for their orders.

"What would you like, dear guests?  Would you like me to recommend you anything? " She asked them ignoring the men that were seated just across.

The couple ordered their food but the wife accidentally dropped the menu. Valentina said it was no problem and crouched down to reach for it. All her hair moved to the front, flashing the hickey where they could see it.

She grabbed the menu and adjusted her hair when she stood back up, "That will be all? The food will arrive in 10-15 minutes, thank you." 

.

.

.

'Finally, my damn shift is done with 2 hours to spare before we get back to the pier.'