One Hundred Nineteen

TW: This chapter contains 18+ scenes. Sorry it took this long <33

..

"Now now, don't be tired yet. I hope you didn't forget about us, did you?" A voice spoke from behind her. That low raspy voice she'd never forget, one that whispered sweet goodness to her ears before she slept.

"Claude.." She breathed.

"Hi My beautiful devil, how's our queen doing?" A comforting smile formed on his lips as he leaned on the door frame. 

"She's doing soo well, taking our seed in her so-so well." Sebastian praised. He approached her and wiped the hair that stuck to her face away gently. 

Everline had her head leaning against Raven's shoulder while facing Claude. She had to catch her breath after having multiple men knot inside her. Though one thing did surprise her..she still wasn't satisfied even after all of it.

"Well, I'll be taking our wife now. It's mine and Vincezo's turn to savor this beautiful woman. I'm sure you still have plenty of energy, don't you Ivy? Not that I'd particularly care if you didn't have any now anyways." He chuckled, carrying her body close to his in a princess carry.

She looked at him with narrowed eyes which he returned with mischievous ones, "I was joking." He kissed her nose.

Resting her body down on the bed with fresh sheets, he slid his hand on her face—caressing her face. Looking up to meet his gaze, carnal desire reflected through his eyes. A hungry predator that needed to seep out of his skin as he made contact with hers. 

"You don't know how long I prayed every day to bring you back here, Ivy. And when that didn't work, we took matters into our own hands." He expressed.

Humming in response, she brought out her own hand and reached for his hair that fell to the front of his face. Heaving a breath out in order to keep her heat in check for she finally had a chance to converse with him normally.

"I..missed you too, my old man." She poked, remembering the names she used to call him.

A relieved laugh escaped his lips that he couldn't stop tilting his head down from laughter. 

"I never thought I'd miss that nickname..truly, only you can torture us like this...Only you can do this to us." He then captured her lips against his.

Vincenzo still was hesitant to show himself in front of Everline and Claude knew this. So in order to get him to show himself, he must tempt him. After all, they all knew he wasn't guilty to what he was convicting himself for. 

Caius held onto her hand as Claude lined his cock to her red sensitive entrance. She writhed in bliss at the feeling of him inside her. As he pumped his length inside her, he used his thumb to massage her sore clit.

Their tongues intertwined in wanton ecstasy. Words of affection spewed in between their rugged movements. 

Everline took notice of the shadow at the corner. She already had an idea as to why he'd be hesitant which was why she took many chances to glance at him as she moaned to the thrusts of Claude.

By the time Claude had fully marked Everline as his, the moment she opened her eyes she stretched her arm out.

"Vincenzo, Honey, come here my baby. I'm sorry.." She wore a broken smile as he encouraged him to approach her.

When he didn't budge, she stared him down and said, "Don't make me stand up from here."

Listening to her he settled beside her, "..Vincenzo, I have a good crack at what you might be thinking of. So I need to tell you this..I manipulated you to shoot me." She disclosed to him.