Twenty-one

"Valentina!" I looked up and there was Sir Claude, Figures the Alpha pheromones. I mouthed that Caius was inside the room and proceeded to take out my handy dandy pen.

I have a glass breaker option here, after I tried that it was locked, I stabbed it with that end of the pen. The glass shattered and fell to the ground. The fugly ex-boyfriend whipped his head in my direction and was livid.

Caius was already half-naked and tears streaming out of his eyes. Fugly pulled out a gun and pointed at me, I raised both of my hands and observed how he held the gun.

'Heh~ so an amateur huh? Pfft- this is gonna be fun.'

I ran in different directions in a way he won't be able to steadily point it at me. I grabbed the chair and slammed it on his body. The wooden chair broke in half, what bad quality..

I rushed over to Caius' side as he gazed over at my eyes. 

"V-Valentina??" I nodded my head at him while buttoning his shirt. 

I grabbed his hand and opened the door, he managed to get out when I was harshly pulled back and the door slammed shut.

My pen dropped to the floor as he pinned me down at the bed. His hands were tightly gripping on my throat as he choke me.

"Isn't this such a pretty sight?" He smirked unattractively. Fugly doesn't do him justice, MoFugly does, Mother-Fucking-Ugly.

This fuckhead doesn't remember that I have fists, does he? 

I was preparing to punch him square on the throat when the door bashed open and he was pulled away from me. MoFugly was thrown across the room, I glanced at the culprit and Sir Claude stood there in all his pissed-off glory.

"Why the fuck aren't you at your condo?! No, why the fuck are you even at a bar in the first fucking place???!" He gripped my shoulders gently as his eyes traveled down on my throat.

"Fuck." Oh, there must be a bruise forming then. Meh.

"Stop screaming jeez, I'll go deaf cause of you also I was fully capable of handling him myself but thanks anyways." I patted his hands and broke free, he stared at me with disbelief.

"Excuse me while I regain my pride back." I crouched on the floor, facing MoFugly.

"Hey, d'ya know that whenever I said that I'd rip your throat off that I actually meant what I said?"

"W-What?"

"Well, actions speak louder than words anyway." I jabbed my fist at his throat. I came back with a hook on his jaw. I was not satisfied so I picked up the pen and tased him by his dick. 

He passed out from the pain. I stood up and kicked his balls, I turned around to see that the whole gang was there, ah nope, one of 'em is missing but what a splendid fucking surprise..

 I stood up and kicked his balls, I turned around to see that the whole gang was there, ah nope, one of 'em is missing but what a splendid fucking surprise

'Fuck my life.'

"What is an underaged little girl, doing in my club?" Some Alpha dude commented as he glared at me.

"This underaged little girl just saved your ass from a lawsuit and prevented Caius from getting raped. A thank you would suffice but I doubt you even know how to say it, you old fish." I rolled my eyes.

"What is your purpose of even being here, Valentina." Sebastian pressed.

*distant voices*

"SHH! ...do you hear that?" I shushed them.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Raven scrunched his face in confusion.

"Tch, Y'all wanted to know why I'm here right? Well shush." I slapped MoFugly one more time before walking out of the room. 

I followed the yells of anger and frustration, as well as the laughter of two idiots. So they were at the next VIP room. 

I stood at one corner where I got the best view.

"What are you looking at?" Caius asked me from behind.

"This is what I came here for, you see those two guys that are butt-naked? Well, the other two girls that are shooting them with BB guns are their girlfriends. They absolutely HATE each other but this is the first time they teamed up. Oh~ she should have aimed for his little worm." I smirked as I watched.

I felt hands cover my eyes.

"Why are you here? A little girl like you isn't allowed to be in a club, more so seeing that idiotic scene." Again with the little girl..*sigh*

I removed the hand and turned around, it was the missing piece of the chessboard. The prosecutor alpha hornyfuck.

"It's not Idiotic, it's entertaining. If it were me, I would have turned him into a human tanghulu but that would be murder wouldn't it?" I clicked my tongue.

"I'll drop you off." Sir Claude grabbed my wrist.

"Could you just wait for a Goddamn minute???" I exasperate and removed his hand on my wrist. I glared at him for a moment before approaching Caius.

"You ok?" 

"Yes, t-thank you for earlier. If it weren't for you I- I would have been.." I hugged him and patted his back. Nagi was nearly raped back then as well and I was the one who beat the crap out of the motherfucker, only that time, I nearly killed the guy.

"It's alright, you know what? You can have this one. "I handed him the pen.

"This?" He asked and then I showed him how to use it and all the modifications I did to it.

"R-really? I will use it well then.." He smiled sweetly.

I walked back to Sir Claude and fake smiled, "We can leave now." 

He sighed and grabbed my wrists but right before we left, Mrs. Milford's grandson handed me my bag. He had dried bite marks on his two fingers.

"Thank you and, sorry about that." I pointed at my bite mark.

"It's fine. Next time, don't be reckless, and if you could do us a favor...Stop flirting with Caius." He rasped and walked away. I stared at his figure, tempted to remove my shoe and throw it at his head.

I am flirting with Caius??? How the fu-

I guess Sir Claude was getting impatient since he grabbed my wrist and go.

While in the car I shuffled inside my bag and there was a pen. It was the same as what I just gave to Caius. My phone vibrated so I checked it, 

'Why is there a new contact number added to my list of contacts??'

+1 NXX-NXX-XXXX

The pen's already modified.

sent 1:09 am

Mr. Castellan? Well, ok. Thank you then.

sent 1:10 am

To be Continued . . .