Forty-six

-Third Person's POV-

Vincenzo woke up with his face contorted to a frown. 

'Did Valentina open the door???' Then a surge of sudden panic arose from him and he bolted up from the bed to find her. He slammed the door open to see a slight stain of blood on the floor. His memories of what happened during his rut started flooding his mind.

He was worried about what Valentina's reaction would be. Even though Valentina herself allowed him to use her body to help during his rut. He can't help but feel guilty for making her do so. 

In the living room, he spotted her wearing nothing but his shirt, sitting on the sofa watching television and munching on some snacks.

"Ah, morning." She raised the bag of chips as a greeting.

Without her makeup bag, the scattered red spots on her neck, thighs, shoulders, and arms were visible and clear indications of what happened the previous night.

Vincenzo strode next to her and grabbed the bag of chips, "Did you not order food for yourself? You could have asked for food service."  He said.

"Eh, I'm Alright." She shrugged and laid down on the couch.

He pursed his lips together and spoke up, "I'm extremely sorry. I shouldn't have made you do those things for me last night. I'm not even supposed to touch you and yet I did it again-" He was cut off by Valentina yanking his arm down, making him lie in between her arms.

She closed her arms to squeeze him in between.

"Yada yada yada, quit your yappin'. I consented to it, and think of it as a return gift for my unprecedented heat during that cruise ship bind." She patted his back and secretly reached for the bag of chips to plop some in her mouth.

He stayed quiet as he was right in front of her chest, he could see his creation on the top of her breasts. His eyes turned a shade darker, preventing the urge to trace the love bites in between her valleys. 

He abruptly broke from the embrace and excused himself to take a shower. Valentina didn't mind and went back to watching an interesting german show.

As Vincenzo finished up with his shower, he heard the front door click so he assumed Valentina may have ordered food. He walked out of the room and came to see that she wasn't anywhere around, she only left a note.

I'll go to the food area downstairs. I'm bored so I'll go first. If you're hungry then come down too, don't wait for me because I'll take my time to eat.

He did hear from Claude that she enjoys savoring her meal, though he wasn't hungry he wanted to follow her. He took the elevator down but still couldn't find her, not trying to panic, he thought maybe she went to the female's comfort room.

He covered his worries by thinking of something else, 

'I wonder where she got her English accent. Though she tries her best to hide it, I can tell she's fluent. What's off is the tone of her accent, it's sophisticated and distinguished. Rarely do I ever hear any genuine pure accent like hers but why hide it?'

Vincenzo is part English and he was taught by his traditional grandmother, Hildegarde Milford. Aside from being in the mafia where he had to deal with business in different countries, he obtained the ability to distinguish tones and accents.

He could even compare her accent to someone he thought was too ridiculous to even think of comparing to.

But amid his thought, his nerves grew as time passed no sign of Valentina was around. Running out of patience, he finally ordered  Ymir to find where she was. Only to be stuck in the mud to his discovery.