Six

"I'll let it slide for now but never click your tongue at me."  He reprimanded me.

Ok before I blow a fuse, let's think about this from a logical standpoint. If I act nice then they wouldn't suspect that I'd do anything brash. Maybe my father would let me have a normal life and continue studying at the school where I am enrolled right now.

'Self-control, Valerie.'

"Alright, I aM SorRy," I said.

"Good, now you might be confused as to why you are here. Well, you need to know that you are our long-lost sister." The eldest explained.

"My daughter to be exact." The ancient dude spoke without looking away from his papers, well it's obvious. No matter how young-looking he may be, the wrinkles and the crinkles are still there.

"Patricia, your real mother didn't tell father that she gave birth to a daughter. I now know why now though." The blonde one sneered. I just forgot that their old man cheated on their mother with this Patricia.

But that meant Pinky over there lied when he said that he lost his sister at the age of two, fucking Pinky.

"Harley." The eldest warned

From what I know, he cut off ties with Patricia but she still ended up pregnant. Around the same time, their mother died. Valentina's real mother died as well from an accident but Valentina was already long in foster care by the time that happened.

"I don't want to waste my time explaining everything to you so I'll just say it, I adopted you. Your foster parents already gave you to me. Don't worry, you don't have to transfer schools or stop your part-time job. Lastly, if it is not anything life-threatening or important don't talk to me." My Father said while looking at me unamused.

Now that I look at it, I must have gotten my hair color from him.

"Don't even think about talking to us either." The ugly twin that's blonde glared.

"Oh before we forget, My name is Raddix Milan Solace. The eldest over there is Wesley Jaxson then the twins are Hunter Zeke and Harley Zenon. Our Father's name is Christian Fox." Pinky said with a smile.

"At least answer one question. Why did you adopt me?" I asked the old squirrel.

"It would be a headache and a mess if someone finds out that I have a daughter from a mistress. It's already enough that you are an omega as it is." He stated and left.

Alright so he's a bastard, noted.

-Fox's POV-

"Sir, we found your daughter." Jeric, one of the men I hired from Red Corps reported.

"Where?"

"After Sir Milan found her at the café, we traced the places where she has been. She lives in Brecksville Street, Block 09. She was taken in by Gertrude Mckenna and Robert Mckenna. She's been given the name, Valentina Liberty by her wet nurse."

"What else?" I inquired.

"She used to have horrible grades up till nearly two years ago. She now takes her classes very seriously and is the highest honorable student. In the beginning, her classmates and teacher were constantly bullying her for being an omega but then after she proved them all wrong they stopped and looked up to her, though.." He trailed.

"Don't keep me waiting."

"S-sorry Sir! What I mean is..she is taking her classes seriously but also not..seriously?" He said unsurely.