Fourteen

(I suppose I should say this again, this book is indeed rated ( ͠≖ ᴗ ͠≖ )👌 )

I took the elevator up to my room. I opened the door as usual as I always did.

"Charles? Are you here?" I called out, unlike what I saw outside the light in my apartment is now off. Did my eyes trick me?

*step* *step*

"Charles- Who the fuck are you? " I glared at the man wearing a mask, a thick jacket that reached to his neck, and a baseball cap.

He walked near me so I grabbed the nearest object to me and threw it at him. I did it repeatedly.

"A vase would nice would look good on your head, no?" I said as I threw the vase at his face.

I ran inside the room and he chased after me.

"Right here, Buddy." I said from behind him.

...

"Nope nope nope, the other side shithead." I winked from the other side of the room

...

"Whoops, now that's gonna leave a mark." I dodged the ledge that was the underside of the stairs as his head bonked hard on it.

...

"Dude, you're fucking slow you know that?" I smiled from on top of the stairs.

He grunted in anger as he pulled out a gun, now that's something.

'Welp, I ain't tryna die so, see ya ugly.'

I quickly entered my room and locked it. I left my phone on the counter so I have to resort to helping myself, hopefully, Charles comes back since he always has a gun on him.

In the meantime, let's build a trap, shall we?

As the obnoxious man tried breaking into my room, I got a fishline that I used for school and tied it on the bottom of my door. I tied it across the other side and looped it up. 

Ah, my flowerpot you'd be put into good use today~

"Chill out there dude." I yelled since he kept on kicking my door. "It's fiberglass, it's either your foot would break first or my door will dent. Choose wisely dumbass."

After setting the trap I grabbed my special bat and wore my shoe roller skates. There are buttons in the front of the shoe so that it could turn into skates. He shot at the doorknob, "No! don't hurt me please!" I yelled in exaggeration as I twirled my special bat.

Then it went silent, what the heck happened?

"Oye dumbass, did ya break a foot or somethin'?" 

"It's me.

"Sir Alpha brother old dude?" I asked. I heard a sigh then my door was opened. I jumped up and shoved him out of the way. My head was nearly hit by the flower pot. I barely escaped unscathed.

"You had a flower pot hanged on top of your door???" He stared at me in disbelief, while I was on top of him.

"It was a trap." I rolled my eyes.

*clanging*

Our eyes gazed over my special bat falling from my bed.

"You also have a bat riddled with spikes? 

"I don't judge what you do, don't I?" 

"..Could you get off of me?" 

Oh yeah, I was still on top of him..but do I want to? nah~

"Nope, I think I might have broken my foot." I deadpanned.

"What? Did you really?" 

"Nah, I'm just lazy." 

"You seriously- *sigh* also it's Sebastian, Sebastian Hugh." 

"...Valentina Liberty." I then tried getting off of him.

"Ah shit." My foot hurt and I ended up falling on top of him again. This time my hands were pinning him and my face was just inches away from him. My lips grazing his.

"Oops, sorry 'bout that." I made myself land on my side just to get off of him. 

"..What happened?"

"I think I might have injured my left foot." 

He checked it and said it was more than likely to be a sprain. Charles entered the apartment, panicking since it was tarnished, and yelled out for me. He carried me and we went to the hospital to get my foot checked. 

Before leaving, I thanked the old dude and he said it was nothing but he didn't look at me at all, then we separated ways. The police caught the man in my room and my sprain was treated.

. . .

*ring*

"Hello?" I picked up the phone.

"U-uhm, Valentina?" 

"Caius? Hi! What's up?" I asked.

"H-Hi! I just wanted to ask if you have any free time this w-weekend?" He stammered, how cute.

"Yeah I do, Saturday around 7:00 am till 5:00 pm. Why?"

"Oh, I was just wondering if..you would like to grab some coffee?"

I tried not to snort at how cute he was. He kept stuttering and was nervous. I agreed and we set a time at 10. I just returned from school and I've got nothing to do so I laid down on my bed and opened my laptop.

I opened up a website and checked on any updates on the novels I've been reading. I'm reading at a legal website where I needed to pay to read. 

--Roses Thorns has been updated--

A smile crept on my face as I clicked on the icon. I've been waiting for this chapter hehehehe.

-Chapter 20-

'A-ah  please..help m-me.' Ellis shivered, his heat taking over his body.

'...Do you really want this? You might act like last time and get at us mad again.'  Stone smiled slyly.

'N-no, I promisee *moans*' He lied down on his stomach and spread his legs wide while his hands grabs both cheeks of his ass.

'P-please?'

I turned my phone off for a moment to calm myself down.

Hugh approached Ellis and pressed his lips onto his. He slid his tongue in and passionately played with his mouth. Apollo left a trail of wet kisses all around his back. 

Whenever Omegas are turned on, they immediately get wet but even then Stone wanted more. He grabbed a bottle of lube and dripped it all over his ass.

'A-Ah~ It's so hot-' He moaned.

'Tell me if it hurts.' He inserted his index finger in. He slowly pulled it out and then back in. He then added another finger and started pumping harder.

The sloshing of his wetness echoed inside the room.

'Ah! Ah! nggg-ahh~' 

Dionne was on the side pumping his dick as he lick his lips just looking at Ellis being turned on by the attention. Ellis was both turned on and shy being in such a submissive position. 

Ulysses was calmly watching on the side while drinking a glass of wine but his eyes were dilated and his pheromones were exuding out. Choosing what toy to use, Cecil was seriously selecting which one would look the best on Ellis.

Ellis was well wet, with a condom on, Stone thrust in and hard making Ellis scream in ecstasy.

'I c-can feel it all the w-way..It's soo hugee' 

The sound of skin slapping against each other reverberated around the room. 

To be Continued . . .