Thirty-one

[The Uniform + a white waist apron ^^^]

The fundraising will start in an hour so I have to prepare my station. I went through the seats one by one making sure that it's clean and organized. I helped out a few of my co-workers before it started.

Guests started arriving one by one, I wasn't positioned by the entrance but on the top floor of the Cruise Ship with another co-worker. I'm assigned to guide the VIP guests to their room first since from what I know it'll be an overnight thing.

When the elevator door opened I was greeted by four familiar faces. This body's brothers. My eyes twitched and I did a 180-degree turn. I told my co-worker if he could do it for me first and he didn't mind. They entered separate rooms, I'm glad..*sigh* I don't have to worry about anything else.

I attended to the other VIP guests but again, the elevator door opened.

"Welcome dear gues-" I stopped midway when the first person I saw was Claude. Behind him was the rest of them. They were distracted for a second so I made the most of it and sprinted.

Why? well before I left to go here, Claude messaged me that I should skip working tonight and rest. I checked where Charles was and I saw him at one corner with his thumbs up at me. Thank God.

-Caius's POV-

I'm Raven's secretary but he insisted on being the one to pick me up. While I was in the car with the rest of the guys, all I could think about how amazing Valentina was earlier. Not only is she so stunningly beautiful, but she's also intelligent as well. 

I find everything about her so alluring and remarkable, I just can't get her out of my mind. I don't know what had gotten to me, what possessed me to make that sequel to my story. Moreover with an additional female partner who turned 18. 

Am I disgusting? horrible?.. I know I shouldn't but how can I? All I can do is admire her from afar. I'm already in love with the guys and yet here I am, lusting over a 17-year-old woman. I'm so awful..*sigh* I need to keep these feelings away. Why do I have to be like this..

"Caius? is there something wrong? Why are you upset?" Sebastian asked me and gently held my face.

"I-it's nothing..Oh, we're already here?" I looked outside astonished by the grandiose of the Cruise Ship. I knew Vincenzo's grandmother was rich but they really are on a different level, I'm just glad she is really nice to me.

When I stepped out of the car, I already saw three of Valentina's co-workers. As we proceeded inside I saw even more of them. They conversed with a few people before we decided to head up as the event will start in 30 minutes. The ship has sailed and then we went inside the elevator. I was curious about something so I asked Claude a question.