One Hundred Thirteen

-Everline's POV-

As Claude left the room, I pretended to be shocked by what he had said, but in actuality, his words had given me the chills of novelty. How much of what they remembered led them to behave in this manner? I can't help but anticipate the rest of their words. 

Earlier Sebastian had served me my favorite soup. I didn't talk to him all throughout but the satisfaction on his face as he bit his lip while watching me eat the food he had prepared was more than delightful.

I sat in the makeshift living area they prepared in this room and I browsed through the album Claude gave me. I recognize some of them as I was the one who took them but I don't recall the others. When they took these photos, I'll never know. 

After a few hours, I could hear the series of locks unlock till it reached the last door. When it opened, Slade walked in. It looks as if he had just gotten off from work. Without saying a word, he sat down on the same couch I was sitting on just a seat away. 

(Holovision; it's the year 2200's I hardly think there'd be a normal television. So I named it  Holovision, a holographic-touch screen, highly advanced television.)

I was watching on the Holovision, when he sat beside me, staring at the screen. Similar to Sebastian, he didn't say a word. He just stayed quiet, watching along with me.

So I chose to speak up first.

"I suppose you're another one of those lovers of mine that I've heard of? " I said sarcastically, with a hint of distaste.

Without looking at me he responded with, "Yes, I am."

"..I see."

He stayed around for over three more hours when he stood up and placed a small wrapped gift on the table.

"That's for you, I need to go now. I love you, Everline." He then shut the door.

I opened the gift he left and it was five large bars of chocolate I always bought four years ago.

He's quite cute for remembering this.

-Slade's POV-

*sigh* I managed to control myself.

I don't know how I was able to sit on the same couch as her but it took everything I had in me. I couldn't even look at her because if I did, I'd lose myself. I left early from my work and headed directly here after I bought her, her favorite chocolate. 

Sitting right next to her was blissful. The silence was so quiet that the only two things you could hear were the Holovision, and the sound of her breathing. It was slightly overwhelming to be beside her after not being able to for the past four years but I indulged every second of it.

Our wife is finally back.

Wife. Such a nice ring to it, calling her our wife. She might not know about it now, but we're going to marry her. Soon if can be. It'll be ideal to have her barricaded by us so that everyone knows that she belongs to us. Of course, we belong to her too.

I find myself smiling inside my office whenever I think that she was living at the bottom of our home. Trapped there, not being able to escape back to her world. It was such a relieving thought and a reassurance to all eight of us.