Sixty

"So you want me to talk to this guy and tell him that you aren't interested?" I crossed my arms and asked.

"Yes." Annie nodded her head.

" *sigh* Alright, easy enough. Pierre, can you go buy me a sandwich at the store over there? Any will do."

"Sure~" He then stupidly wiggled his way to the shop. I rolled my eyes and entered the café.

The guy hasn't noticed me yet but it seems like he's an Alpha Inferior. I do hope he isn't a cocky little bastard or else it'll make the job of not punching him in the throat harder.

I pulled the chair and sat down. He looked up at me, at first he was surprised, then confused, then the face that radiates "I'm an asshole" was plastered in.

I mentally sighed and immediately knew that this was gonna be a headache.

"I don't think that you are my date, miss?" He asked with a smirk.

Even the men in my world aren't this shameless...nevermind, they can be.

"Yes you are correct, I am not. I'm Anaisha's friend and I'm here to inform you that she has no intention of meeting you. She already has feelings for someone else. It's useless to pursue someone who isn't interested so please forget about this blind date. That is all." I said and was about to stand up.

"But I already ordered food?" He said with a sly smile.

"I don't care."

"Can you at least dine with me? I'm already embarrassed that she left me when her mother tried very hard just to set me up on a date with her. Don't you think that she'll be in trouble if I told her mother that she refused to even see me when I made time just to entertain her request? Just eat with me, and I'll just tell Mrs. Singh that I met her and it didn't work out."

Cunning man, just the type I abhor.

"Fine, I'll eat." I leaned on the seat and condescendingly looked down at him.

He didn't like it but he stayed quiet.

I already messaged Charles where I was and he replied that he was heading here now.

The food soon arrived and he ordered the most expensive item on the menu. Oh wow, so great. Amazing.

He's an idiot that chose price over quality.

I ate my food but he tried to ask me questions.

"How old are you?" He smiled.

I already dislike his smile.

"..I'm a minor." I said while reflecting his demeanor back at him.

His eyebrow and the corner of his mouth twitched.

"You can't possibly be a minor." He laughed.

"Wanna bet?" I smirked.

"...N-no, it's fine. There's no need to rush things anyway. We will have more chances later." He coughed.

"Oh? How are you so sure that you two would meet again? " A voice said from behind me.

I looked back to see Raven and Demetrius. Raven leaned down to the guy's ear and whispered some words that I couldn't quite hear.