Dating Advice Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

"Okay Stilinski. Just be calm and cool about it, alright? Don't let her see that you're nervous." I tell Stiles as he eyes the new girl over my shoulder.

"Okay, I got it. Be cool, be calm. Don't let her know you're nervous." He says to himself.

I take a step and stand next to him before giving him a pat on the back.

"Everything will be fine. Go ahead." I give him a gentle push. He hesitates, but eventually walks up to the dark haired girl.

I stand in front of my locker as i watch Stiles talk to the new girl.

She smiles widely and giggles at something he had said.

He seems to be getting it right and I know that my hard work has paid off.

I wait a few moments before Stiles comes strolling back over to where i stand.

He leans against the lockers and tilts his head to look at me.

"So? How did it go? Are you taking her out on a date?" I ask, hoping that he managed to ask her out without humiliating himself.

"Nope." He says, popping the 'P'.

"What? Did you tell her exactly what I told you to?" I ask out of disbelief.

Dammit, Stilinski. "No I didn't." He says, turning his entire body to face me.

"What the heck Stiles? So what were you telling her this entire time?" I frown.

"I walked up to her and I told her that I know somebody who thinks she is gorgeous and would like to take her out on a date. I pointed at Isaac." He begins, "After that, I asked her for advice."

I furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

Why would he ask a new girl for advice when he had me?

"I told her that I have a huge crush on this girl. I asked her if she thought it would be crazy for me to ask this girl out. I pointed towards you." He explains, his words taking me by surprise. I did not expect that.

"Stiles-"

"Y/N. Will you go on a date with me? And maybe a few more dates after that?" He asks and waits for my answer.

I smile as i nod my head. Stiles lets out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god. It would've been embarrassing if you said no. I have planned that for days now." He laughs.

"Well done Stilinski." I laugh as he pulls me into a hug.

The end.....