Injury Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

It was just another day in the Glade and yet another "injury" to tend to.

Ever since you were given this position more and more boys seem to be getting hurt to seek her aid.

The last boy had attempted to fondle your breasts and you quickly shooed him off and reprimanded him for being so crude, especially since he wasn't Thomas.

Some of the boys jeered and cheered him on when Thomas came up by his side and pulled him back causing him to land on his ass.

The others were shocked. No one would think that Thomas would be strong enough to move a boy like Gally.

If it's not the fact that you're being fondled it's the boys looking at you as if you're a piece of meat.

Licking their lips and making crude remarks about how good it would feel to use you for their own pleasure.

The good part was that they weren't all like that and that your boyfriend was good at protecting you.

"I'm getting sick and tired of those shanks messing with you." He grunts and pulls his shirt over his head.

You're in your room getting ready for bed at this point and Thomas is still fuming. When you finally place your hand on his shoulder he stops abruptly and relaxes.

You massage his shoulders and he lets out a deep groan.

"You're really tense, Thomas. Maybe we should fix that?" He looks you up and down and licks his lips.

"Oh yeah? How should we fix it?" You trail your hands down from his shoulders, delicately gliding them past his abdomen, and stopping just before the waist band of his pants.

You slip a finger into his waist band and move it along his mid section playfully biting your lip.

"I don't know. I mean, maybe you can find some form of release. Deep inside me." You reach up and bite his lip and he wraps his hands around your waist.

You can feel him harden and you giggle at the sensation.

You love how he makes your core tighten and moisten.

"Thomas..." You whimper as he lets one of his hands explore past your waist band and probe you with his fingers.

He pushes a second finger inside you and you scream out when he moves in and out of you faster.

You press your forehead to his shoulder whimpering softly as he continues fingering you, running his thumb past your clit causes you to bite down into his skin.

"No," He growls.

"I want to hear you." "Thomas.."

You can barely form the words.

"What's that baby? I can't hear you. You need to be much louder than that."

"Fuck me!"

It comes out raw and throaty. He smirks and pulls his fingers out quickly licking them clean and pushing you back onto the bed.

He pulls your top over your head and rips your bra off.

His hands quickly reach for you pants and slip them off along with your panties.

You're left completely exposed and he takes you in, carefully tracing his thumb around your nipple.

"Thomas, please fuck me." He pulls down his pants and you could clearly see his member straining against the material of his boxers.

He slides on top of you, his bare chest heating up yours, and your core is rubbing against his bulge.

His mouth is quick to make it to your neck and he starts nipping and sucking.

You could feel the skin starting to swell from how raw he was making it.

A trail that lead from the top of your neck all the way past your cleavage and stopping at your breasts.

He pulls down his boxers and enters you quickly, not giving you much time to adjust before plowing into you.

You grip onto the sheets and can't seem to stop yourself from letting the loud moans of pure ecstasy escape past your lips.

You've never experienced him like this, he seemed so determined, and he was normally always sure to be gentle with you.

"Thomas...I'm about to cum." You let out a shaky breath and his lips connect to yours and you feel yourself tighten around him.

Screaming his name seemed to get him off, he had managed to find his release with in the few minutes that passed and you were slowly coming down from your high.

"That was shucking amazing." You giggled, "What the hell came over you?"

"Now those idiots know you're my girl." He pants, "And you've got the marks to prove it.

The end.....