Void Dylan Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Working with my boyfriend Dylan on the set of Teen Wolf can be so much fun, but when we found out that Dylan's character Stiles was possessed and became Void, Stiles. Dylan thought it would be fun to become Void himself for a laugh.

I was currently chilling with Posey in my trailer when we hear heavy snoring outside the door, we both look at each other trying not to laugh.

I open the door first and look around until my gaze lands on my 'drunk' boyfriend asleep on the stairs on the trailer next to mine, which happened to be his.

Posey notices and walks down the stairs and straight towards his sleeping friend and tries to shake him awake and Claire the assistant needed Dylan on set 2 hours ago, but Dylan pretending to be Void wouldn't go and he was messing around until he must of fell asleep.

"Bro you need to get up. Aren't you meant to be on set?" Dylan suddenly wakes up and his eyes immediately meet mine, a small smirk spreading across my face and he tries to stand up.

"Dyl we really need you on set with y/n now" Claire whispers to him while me and T-Pose try and help him stand up.

"Okay but do I have to change outfit? Are my sunglasses still on?" He rasps trying to reach for my hand as we both walk to set with Claire leaving Tyler.

I laugh at his questions before giving him a quick peck on the lips. I pull back to look at the expression on his face.

"You need to stop rambling O'Brien"

"I'm gonna stop talking now" I burst into a fit of laughter as we make our way to set.

The end.....