Hot day for a shower Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

Another hot day in the glade had just gone by. You worked in the med Hut with Clint and Jeff.

The day consisting of most builders who were extremely clumsy. "Alright I'm going to go shower before dinner.

See you guys in a bit." You waved to the boys before walking out of the hut and seeing Thomas and Minho run by. "You guys just get back?" You asked. "No we're just running about cause we feel like it." Minho sassed You rolled your eyes at his comment and looked back at Thomas.

He was in a complete daze but snapped back into reality when Minho gave him a nudge in the shoulder.

He gave you a vacant smile before walking off to the mapping room. "See you Y/N." He said. You shrugged your shoulders and walked into the showers.

Flipping the sign on the front door saying that you were in there. Alby made it for when you first came up in the box all that time ago so no one would walk in and get the wrong ideas.

You turned on the flimsy shower and stripped out of your sweaty clothes.

The cold water felt amazing on your back as your fingers ran through your hair. After a few minutes, you heard the door open. "Hello?" "They probably walked out again." You said to yourself.

Suddenly, the cubicle door opened behind you. Before you could grab your towel a figure stood in front of you. "Thomas what the hell are you doing?!" You tried your best to cover your privates so he couldn't see you. He said nothing but walked closer to you.

You were eventually backed up against the cold wall, not being able to go any further. He was nearly under the shower head, he shirt and trousers getting wet. You looked down slightly to see the wet shirt sticking to his abs. To be honest you always had a massive crush on him, but always denied it and lied to yourself.

Your core suddenly started to ache as his eyes pierced right through you. Making you feel so vulnerable. "Thomas what are you doing?" You whispered. He gave a small smirk as he licked his bottom lip. "You don't think I notice you looking or staring at me sometimes. Do you think I'm attractive?" He finally said.

To be honest you were always giving him a look whenever you you saw him. He was extremely attractive. "So what if I am staring sometimes?" He took a step closer.

The distance only about 10 centimetres apart. Causing you to look up at him. He lent into your ear and whispered. "That's extremely naughty of you baby girl." His words making you shiver. He moved away from your ear and smirked again.

Your core was now throbbing for him. The overwhelming feeling of lost consuming your body. But you restrained yourself.

His hands moved towards your body making your arms move away from your body. His lips smashed into yours as his body pressed up against yours. "Do you want me Y/N?" He said seductively.