We need to go Thomas

Thomas's POV.

Minho and I are mapping the maze when someone comes up to the door.    "You guys aren't supposed to be in here." Minho deadpans.    "It's the walls. They aren't closing." One of the boys says. I look at Minho in panic and follow him out the door once he takes off.   

We went and stood by Newt to see what was happening.

Suddenly, the wind begins blowing and a loud bang! fills my ears.

The sound happens three more times and we all begin to panic when there was silence.   

⬇️

Then, we began to hear screaming and  see boys running.     "Thomas!" I turn around and see y/n.     "We need to go!" She grabs Newt and I's hands and tries to drag us but we don't budge.     "Why?" I ask.     "Grievers." As soon as she says that, a griever comes into sight.

Newt starts barking out orders and we all begin running. We find Chuck and drag him with us.    

We run into a field and hide but one grabs Zart and flings him backwards so we all continue running, trying to find a place to hide.    

I begin to feel strange, like we're missing someone. I stop and look at our small group.    

"What is it, greenie?" Newt asks.   

"Where's y/n?" I begin frantically looking around. "Y/n!" When I don't get a response, I yell again and this time, I hear it.     "Thomas!" I begin running to the sound of her voice.

When I see her, she's laying on the ground right in front of a griever.     "Stay still!" I yell.    

She glares at me. "No. I want it to eat me."     "No time for jokes girly!" Minho yells.    

Chuck finds a glass of Gally's disgusted recipe and throws it at the griever.

The thing combusts into flames and screeches, walking away.    

Y/n still sits there frozen and I run up to her to help her up. When she's up, I quickly wrap my arms around her.     "I'm so glad you're okay." I whisper.     "Guys! We kind of have a crisis here!" We heard Minho yell.

The end.....