Go on a date with me Stuart Towmbly

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

There are many people I hate in the world. But you have never had so much hate for Stuart Twombly.

Third Person POV.

"Okay Y/n you need to calm down and just ignore everything he says to you." You say to yourself as you pick up your blue tray of food and walk over to a table.

No one is sitting there luckily and you take a seat and open your bottle of coke.

Suddenly a blue tray was placed down in front of you and a familiar face that had black rimmed glasses and a navy blue beanie.

You sighed and ignored Stuart as he smirked at your uneasiness.

It was quiet for lunch when everybody else began to join you.

Everyone talked about their own thing.

Your watch beeped and you quickly began to gather your things.

You made your way over out the back of the building where no one else bothered to go.

You sat down and pulled out your sketch book.

You began to finish your artwork that you started a few hours ago.

You placed your earphones in and began playing your favourite song.

After five minutes of drawing you felt something touch your shoulder.

You jumped in shock only to see Stuart smirking.

"What do you want?" You scoffed quickly shutting your small sketch pad away.

Stuart caught a small glimpse of it as you quickly stood and stormed inside.

"Look Y/n I need to ask you something." Stuart said as he followed you.

"I think that we should try to get along by hanging out sometime." He said as he continued to follow you.

You heard your sketch pad drop and you groaned as you turned around and squatted down to pick it up.

Stuart had a hold of the other end as you looked up into his golden brown eyes.

"Go out with me." Stuart said with a slight smirk following.

"Why?" You asked a little shocked.

"Because you're beautiful and smart and talented." Stuart's eyes flickered to your lips and back to you eyes.

You quickly stood up and walked down the hall and into the closet. Stuart came in not too long after.

"What are you doing?" You asked putting your hands on your hips.

"Well one you dropped your book back there and two you never gave me an answer." He said back with a smirk.

The room felt as if it was getting smaller now.

"Well maybe I don't want to go." You said getting cocky.

"Why is that? Is it because you're trying to play hard to get?" He asked stepping closer. Your bodies were so close.

"I'm not playing anything." You said reaching for the door handle but Stuart put his hand on yours. Time felt like it had stopped in that moment.

"Go on a date with me." Stuart repeated as you sighed.

"Fine. Can I go now?" you asked annoyed.

"I have one more thing to do." Stuart said as you rolled your eyes.

"What?" You asked placing a hand on your hip.

Stuart leaned in and connected your lips with his.

you kissed back for a bit before you pulled back and walked out.

When you walked out you felt Stuart snake his arms around your waist and pull you back in.

You giggled as he did and closed the door.

"What are you doing? I have to get to work." You said as Stuart handed your sketch pad back to you.

He kissed your cheek before you walked out and so did he.

The end.....