No gift Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Last month, Stiles and I promised not to get anything for each other because it puts too much stress on us and we don't want to make the other feel bad if one gift is more expensive than the other, blah blah blah.

Anyway, today is Christmas and I'm currently sitting on the couch, in my pj's, watching Elf when I hear a knock on the door.

My mom gets up and answers it.

"Y/n! It's for you!" She shouts. I internally groan and set down my hot chocolate.

I get to the door and see Stiles with a wide grin on his face. "Oh. Hi Stiles." I smile. "Okay, so I know we weren't supposed to get anything-" He starts but I quickly interrupt. "No. You did not get me a present!" He makes a guilty look.

"Stiles! I didn't even get you anything!" "I don't care." He moves his arm which was behind his back and reveals a small box.

I glare at him and take it out of his hands.

I open the lid and lightly gasp. "Stiles..." I look at the infinity symbol necklace. "Look closer." I take the necklace out of the box and look at the words on the symbol.

Forever S + Y/F/L. "Stiles..." I say again. He takes the necklace from my hands and turns me around.

He places it around my neck and clasps it together. My fingers touch the sign and I turn around to look at him.

"I knew you would get mad at me but when I saw the necklace, I saw you wearing it.

And then the guy at the jewelers said I could write a message on it-" He points at it. "-so I did." "I love it." I lean in and kiss him on the cheek.

"Thank you." He smiles softly. "But I didn't get you anything." "It's fine-" "No it's not, Stiles. Let me go find something." I turn around but he grabs my wrist. I turn back to him.

He puts my face in his hands. "You're all I could ever ask for." He gives me a peck and I roll my eyes.

"You're so cheesy, Stilinski." "But you love me."

"True. Come inside. We're watching Elf." His face lights up and walks into the living room and greets my family.

I shut the door, smiling. Dork.

The end.....