Good job Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

"Good job Y/N. This is a lot better than the old ladder." You had built a new ladder to the tree house since Minho had broken the old one. Now gladers were looking and judging your work.

"She definitely knows how to use her hands", you heard Thomas saying behind you. You turned to look at him and saw a wide smirk on his face.

"Thomas!" you shouted and blushed.

You were totally sure what he meant.

He hugged you from behind and whispered to your ear

"Let's see later what you can do with your hands". You felt the chills all over your body.

"Stop. I can't watch you lovebirds", Minho said and pretended to throw up.

"What are you all doing here? Get back working!" you heard Alby shouting. Thomas let you go

. "Anyways, great ladder Y/N", Alby praised and tapped you on the shoulder.

Skipping time ⏭

At the dinner you were sitting next to Thomas, of course.

You thought that it was a great time to take a revenge.

You placed your hand on his lap. He turned to look at you and raised his eyebrows. No one paid attention to you two so you decided to advance.

You moved your hand to his crotch and started to caress his manhood through his pants.

He turned to look at you again and moved your hand away.

You could see from his eyes that he wanted you to stop. But you were not going to stop yet.

You wanted to tease him a little bit more.

That turned you on.

You placed your hand back on his manhood and felt bulge through his pants.

You started palming his manhood again.

Almost immediately you heard Thomas moaning.

Quietly though.

Too quietly.

Others had heard it anyways.

Everyone was watching you two now.

It took everything from you not to grin.

"Uhm, are you okay?" Newt asked.

"If you shanks are doing anything that shouldn't be done at dinner I swear that.." Minho started but Thomas cut him off.