Is Y/N here Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

"Yeah, it's just really hard, but I'm so in love with y/n. She means the world to me, she is my world.

So I will put up with all the crap of being away from her because I couldn't imagine a world where she wasn't mine." You smile, as Dylan answers a question from a fan. "Is Y/n here now?!" Someone shouts.

Making you & everyone else laugh.

Dylan playfully rolls his eyes, "Yeah, she flew in last ni-" "WHAT?!" He is cut off by Tyler. Everyone looks at him, laughs leaving their mouths,

"MY BEST IS HERE AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" Tyler leans backwards and spots you backstage.

Standing up he runs back and tackles you in a hug, making you squeal. He picks you up, throwing you over his shoulder.

He runs back into stage, you hear all the fans squeal as they see you. Tyler sets you down,

"Look who I found!" You roll your eyes and walk over to where Dylan is sitting.

He moves his arm so he can give you a side hug, then pulls you into a sweet, but short kiss, mumbling a small, "I love you." At this, the fans go wild, Shelley speaks up,

"Okay, okay, stop making out & answer some questions."

"Shelley, I'm not on the cast," You deadpan.

"So? You're still here."

You turn to the fans, shrugging you ask, "questions?" Everyone goes wild, you laugh and answer some questions.

Skipping time ⏭

"That was crazy, huh?" You ask Dylan as you lay down on the shared bed. "Yeah, I am really glad you came out." "It was fun babe, why are you always so worried?" "I don't know, I just want you to be happy." He shrugs, putting on a shirt.

"I love you," You shake your head, Dylan comes over to you. Placing his hand on your cheek.

"And I love you so much more, baby.

The end.....