And cut Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

Today is the day.

I'm in my trailer and I can't slow down my breathing. I'm about to be called up to do a kissing scene with Dylan. It'll be Stiles and
Y/C/N first kiss and I don't know how to play it. I had a small crush on Dylan since day 1 and it has just grown over the months. I scan over the script, making sure I've remembered every line.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Y/N! You're on in 5." Jeff's voice comes muffled through the door.

I take a deep breath. "Yep! I'm coming soon, just making sure I have the lines memorized." "Okay." Jeff says, I hear his footsteps walking away from the trailer until I can't hear them anymore.

"Just breathe, Y/N. You're a good actor and you can do this. He is just a guy, a guy with amazing hair and sweet lips and a caring personality and- No, no. He is just a guy." I tell me self.

I take one last deep breathe before opening the trailer door and walking to set.

When I get there I see Dylan reading over the script, Jeff checking the cameras and everyone doing their job.

"Okay! Everyone, let's start up." Jeff calls out. Dylan looks up, smiles at me and throws the script to side so it's out of the way.

I walk over and stand against the door frame, Dylan sits on Stiles' bed. "You nervous?" Dylan asks.

I give out a shaky laugh. "Yeah, kind of. But we'll do fine." He nods with a goofy smile making my heart flutter. "Okay, and... ACTION!" Jeff calls out.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Stiles?" I ask with a soft voice.

Stiles slowly lefts his head.

His eyes are red and puffy, there's tears falling down his cheek and his hair is sticking up at different angles.

"Stiles." I quickly run to him with open arms.

He gets up off the bed and pulls me tightly against his chest.

"He's gone." Stiles sobs on my shoulder.

My arms wrap around his torso and I squeeze him tightly.

"S-she took him.

Y/C/N she took him."

I rub his back comforting him. "Stiles... You'll find him..." I slightly pull back so I can look into his eyes.

"We'll find him. I promise." I stare into his eyes.