The couch Dylan O'Brien

Dylan's POV.

I don't know when it started.

All I know is that every time I see her I just want to bend her over my kitchen counter. Is that wrong? I think it is. I cant think about her like this, for Gods sake she works for me.

Sometimes I think she wants it too, but then again she could just be messing with me. It's not right, I get that.

There's just something about her that makes me want to make her scream my name as I pound into her from behind.

⬇️

⬇️

I heard the back door unlock from where I was in the living room and I knew she was home. "Hey! I'm home!" She walked past me into her room, but I caught a glimpse of what she wore today.

A skirt with fishnets and some kind of nice shirt. I shook my head to rid myself of the thoughts that I was going to have and focused on whatever I was doing. "Oh did you need any help?", The door to her room opened.

I turned around to look at her but only her head was out. I shook my head no, because if I opened my mouth I'd probably try to fuck her. She took her head back and I turned back to my stuff.

Y/N's POV.

I closed my door and listened to see if he would come in, or at least try to talk to me.

He didn't. So I laid down on my bed, and let my brain do the rest of the work.

⬇️

⬇️

First, I turned on my TV so he wouldn't hear me if he happened to walk by. Then, I waited for a couple minutes again. Nothing happened, so I undressed.

After that, I got under the covers and covered the lower half of myself, meaning if he walked in I would be in a bra. I think you know where this is going.