Newt's sister Thomas

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

It was a very hot day in the glade.

My story is just like every other shuck face that is in this place except I came up with my brother Newt.

That is the only thing that makes Newt and I different from the others.

I love my brother but he is super protective and it's so annoying.

I can understand why though considering that I am the only gladder that's a girl here.

While my brother is second of command, I am a runner with Minho.

I have had this huge crush on the greenie Thomas and if Newt found out I know he would flip shit.

Thomas and I have had to sneak around every day just to be with each other.

When he told me that he liked me to I couldn't believe my ears.

My crush actually liked me back.

⬇️

⬇️

Flashback ⏮

Thomas and I were running threw the maze trying to see if we could find a way out.

I was getting hungry and I could tell Thomas was too.

Minho was sick so he was back in the glade with the med jacks until his fever goes down.

I started to slow down to a stop and turned around.

"This is a good time to stop for lunch." He shook his head and sat down on the ground pulling out his sandwich that Frypan made for him this morning.

I sat down across from him and did the same and pulled out my water.

The sun was beating down on us this whole time and our bodies were dripping with sweat.