The Club Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

Y/N was getting ready with Y/F/N because they were going to a club. Which Y/N was personally not a fan of, "Do we really have to go?", Y/N asked. Her friend scoffed and looked at Y/N, "Yes!", she almost screamed.

Y/N mentally sighed and went to her room. Her dress was laid out in front of her.

Y/N carefully slipped on the dress as to not mess up her makeup, not that it mattered really.

Y/N's POV.

I waltzed into the club, knowing how bad-ass I looked.

Y/F/N was following behind me until I was yanked to the side, "Come in let's get drunk!", Y/F/N screamed. I laughed and followed her.

After taking a couple shots I was a group of boys walk in. One of them glanced at me as I bit my lip. I got one more shot before getting up and walking over the group.

"Hey O'Brien, you gotta girl comin' your way!", I heard one of the men shout.

The man I had saw glance at me turned around, I could see his Adam's apple bob slightly.

"Y/N COME BACK", I heard my friend shout. I sighed and winked, turning around and walking back to the bar. "You should've let me have some fun!", I whined.

As soon as I said that, I heard the start to Carousel by Melanie Martinez.

Me and Y/B/F/N screamed happily and ran to the dance floor We started to grind against each other and laughing.

"THIS HORSE IS TOO SLOW... WE'RE ALWAYS THIS CLOSE ALMOST ALMOST", We both chanted.

I suddenly felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. My first instinct was to turn around and slap the shit out of them, so I mean naturally I turned around and almost slapped him.

Until I realized that it was the same guy.

I blushed a little, "How are you?", he asked I smiled, "I mean, I'm doing good!", I yelled over the music.

We kept dancing with each other, "What's your name?", I asked, "It's Dylan!", Dylan yelled as he smiled.

I smiled back, "I'm Y/N!". Suddenly I felt my body be lurched forward and his lips connecting with mine.

It's so cliché but I swear there were sparks as our lips connected.

After he pulled away we looked into each other's eyes and I was yanked away, again.

I groaned,

"Bye Dylan!". He smiled sadly and walked away.

The end.....