The Maze Runner cast Dylan O'Brien

⬇️

⬇️

Third Person POV.

The shivers that racketed through Y/n's body made a chattering noise sound from her teeth.

The day wasn't a good one for filming, as it was bitter cold and no one could do a scene would shaking spastically.

Y/n was recently casted to the Maze Runner Series portraying a young nurse who helps the gladers after remembering the group of teens.

She was going to be appearing in the current movie they were producing, and was very excited to be apart of the experience.

The cast had befriended her immediately, almost as if they had known Y/n forever.

Her and Kaya immediately became best friends and practically inseparable.

The others were just as close to her, but there was a certain person she adores more than the others.

Wes, the director, had decided that he would let everyone take a break, which made Y/n let out a cry of joy.

Kaya cuddled into Y/n, both of them shaking with goosebumps covering their whole body.

Though, her thoughts seemed to drift away from the frosty air and to a certain brunette.

Dylan stood facing towards them while rocking on his feet gently.

Him and Thomas were beside each other talking quietly, making Y/n focus her attention on the two men.

Ki Hong and Dexter were behind them goofing around, not seeming to notice the suspicious talking going on in front of them.

Dylan and Thomas laughed loudly, and they both immediately looked at Y/n making her glare slightly.

Dylan tried to play it off as if he wasn't looking at her, him looking away and pursing his lips then licking them.

She kept her gaze on the two, knowing they were hiding something from her.

Just as she was about to confront him, an icy cold feeling washed over her whole body, quite literally.

Her hair immediately became soaked as freezing cold water was dumbed atop her head.

She screamed and stood up, Kaya getting wet as well.

Gasp escaped their mouths as she couldn't handle the painful water that made her body tense up.

Laughter echoed from Dylan and Thomas, the others joining in as Y/n whined in anger.

Turning her head to look at the brunette with the deadliest glare she could, he tensed up while his laughter ceased.

"Dylan!" She screamed and stomped towards him with rage seeping out of her eyes.

Dylan's own eyes widened, him backing away from the vivid woman.

"I didn't do it!" He yelled in fear, looking at someone for help but they shook their heads at him, leaving him to fend for himself.

"I'm going to kill you." She spoke seething with frustration.

Dylan would have found her anger adorable to witness, but as it was him being targeted, that was a different story.

She snatched the bottle of water from Ki Hong's hand as she passed him, and before Dylan could react she was charging at him.

Jumping on Dylan she brought him to the ground in a straddling position.

"No wait-" Dylan went to protest but it was too late.

She already pouring the water on his face cause a few cuss words to leave his lips. She laughed at his soaked face, her dimples evident.

Dylan couldn't help but laugh as well, her beautiful laugh profoundly contagious.

They might not have known it themselves, but they were smitten with each other.

Everyone could sense it, even feel it in the air as they laughed together.

If asked about her feelings for him she would deny it.

But the truth was, she is falling in love with him.

The end.....