Go Stilinski Stiles Stilinski

⬇️

⬇️

Y/N's POV.

"Go Stilinski!" I chanted. "Cmonn! Go big or go home!" I yelled out to him.

Stiles's POV.

There she is wearing my lacrosse sweatshirt cheering me on.

How could I not win for her?

"STILINSKI MOVE IT!" Coach screamed at me which brought me out of my thoughts.

This was the last game of the season and it has a big impact on us if we don't win this then our school looks like a fool I mean we are seniors so we shouldn't really care but it would stick with me if I knew I could of won but didn't I mostly just didn't wanna let her down.

Scott runs past me giving a thumbs up for good luck.

God I feel nauseous but I have to do this for us.

Maybe just maybe I will make my move at the end if we win.

That was the plan between me and Scott if we win we make our moves on our crushes.

The game has started

Y/N's POV.

"Do you think they will do good?" Allison shook her head seeing we already look a little behind.

"I have faith in our boys I mean cmon they have spent more time on this then with us or even school work itself?" I tried reminding myself good thoughts and not the worst.

"I mean Jackson seems like he knows what he is doing?" Lydia comments. We all sigh and just hope for the best.

"BEACON HILL HAS SCORED!" The speaker announced.

"YES STILES LETS GO!" I was chanting him on.

"OH MY GOD YES!" Allison jumped up and down.

"Our sign hold it up!" Lydia shouts at us. Us 3 held up the sign of the boys jersey numbers.

Stiles's POV.

I hear her chanting my name after I score.

I wink at her and blow a kiss which makes her blush it was adorable to watch like people would say. "high school sweethearts" yeah I hope that's us.

I look back one last time and see them holding a board up with my jersey number and the others it was adorable how she put her time into it.

I catch the ball again and make it, scoring.

"THAT ONE WAS FOR YOU Y/N!" I shout at her.

Y/N's POV.

"Did he just score for me?" I ask shocked. "No he said he scored for Jackson." Lydia nudged me.

"Of course he did!" she pushed me softly.

Allison was too busy to even notice what me and Lydia were talking about cause her lover boy was on the bench for a minute.

I stand up and blow him a kiss and he pretends to catch it.

I smile at his response and sit back down.

It was the end of the game now and it was tied 2 minutes left of the game 11-11 who will score? Will we have a tie breaker?

"CMON SCOTT!" Allison yelled to Scott which made score but a minute later Brett's team scored too. Without thinking I immediately scream,

"STILES IF YOU SCORE I'LL GIVE YOU A KISS!" I pause for a moment to realize what I just said.

"Oh my god did I say that out loud." I whispered.

"Yes you did." Lydia smirked.

I was too caught up in my head to see that we won which made someone have to score on our team.

I hear his voice.

"My kiss?" Stiles said.

"Oh shut up you idiot!" I rolled my eyes.

I then kissed him on the cheek. His eyes widened.

"Cmon that's it?" He pouts.

"Stiles you know I like someone." I say.

"Y/N I like someone too." He says mocking me.

"So then make your move duh?" I said trying to not act hurt.

"Oh trust me I am." Next thing I know is i'm being picked up by stiles and inside the locker room.

"Stil-" He put his lips on mine and I didn't even notice my lips were kissing him back.

Stiles's POV.

"Stil-" and I cut her off with putting my lips on hers moving in sync. Her legs wrapped around my waist while she was pinned against the wall while I held her.

"Y/N you don't know how long I have waited for this." I say grinning at her.

"Trust me." She held my face in her hands pecking my forehead. "I've liked you since the 8th grade."

"Well my cheerleader, lets just say I have liked you since the 7th grade." I say in competitive tone.

"Stiles you know not everything is about beating someone?" She groans before she snugged into my arms to get warm.

"Hey dork, be my girlfriend?" I look at her eyes and back to her lips.

"I would love that." She said and next thing you know we graduated with each other.

The end.....